• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discraft Stalker 172 Elite Z Orange out of curiosity.
Innove Champion Roadrunner 172 Yellow to hopefully give me the annie disc I'm missing.

Nothing like an intelligent conversation with myself.

Got 'em in today. Both are sweet and true. Unusual for me to get two winners out of two bought.

I won a CFR Glo TL in a tournament recently and love it so I just got some backups for it.

3 boxes today when we got home!!

dsc09625.jpg

Old stamp Stingray from E-bay, Hybrid Evolution (free MS disc), Whitler
Most friggin awesome Chameleon Core, Superhero Star Superclass disc (nice and flexy).

Another pic of the chameleon showing its color changing abilities:
chameleon.jpg

160 r pro boss
167 star boss
175 med wizard
180 x out roc
180 dx roc
168 pro destroyer
i really need to stop buying discs but i stopped play like 4 years ago right before all the ce got pulled

175g Pink Omega Supersoft Putter @ academy for $8.99. When I was @ Disc Nation a couple of days ago they had all their Omega SS listed @ $19.99/ea.... I talked to homie who was working there & he said that they are changing the plastic to the R-pro soft kind so all the old ones were @ a premium....

I really try and limit my new disc purchases anymore. Though I love to buy the discs, I need to learn how to throw what I got. I tragically lost my solid black DX Aviar in pitch black Texas water and replaced it with a Star Aviar driver. Let's see how that works out for me.

I caved and ordered an R-Pro Boss yesterday. I kept telling myself I didn't need one, but a friend was ordering one and talked me in to getting one too.

Recently picked up a dx leopard. I've only lost 4 in the last year(one was my g/f's)....why not 1 more. Got a dx shark as well, only lost 2 of those in the last year...going for the trifecta!

I love the boss (172) It just bombs down open fairways.
The Wraith (175) will find its place as soon as I tune in the exact release for me.
The Stalker (176) is a complete mystery to me.

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 21
Got a Qms on the way via dgcenter, threw in a Millenium bumber sticker too so my car won't look like a disc golf noob's anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.