• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 150g DX Valkyre yesterday. I decided to add a lightweight disc to the bag to try, never had one this light before.

After a few rounds of using this new disc, I have to say I have been very pleased. I am getting a few extra feet, probably around 30ft, off of the drive with this lighter weight disc. It turns a lot more than a normal valk, but does come back a little at the end. I threw pin high on a 320ft hole today with this disc, this is a big accomplishment for me.

Discraft Lover

Just bought an ESP Flash at 173 grams. Nice disc. My first ESP purchase. I must say I am still a bigger fan of Z. Low S curves @ 325 feet for me. Vey Nice.......

Just got a Star Boss 170g & a Tie-dye Champion Wraith 170g. I like them both a lot but I can control the Wraith easier right now. Actually banged off the chains today with it. Nice way to break it in!

just picked up five discs at a tournament this weekend.

Z Surge
Z Avenger SS (for RHBH turnovers)
R-Pro Aviar
Champion Leopard (also for turnovers?)
Chamption Groove

I picked up the Groove even though its been ripped apart in these threads... I have enough arm to throw the surge pretty straight, but I dont know if I'll be able to hang with the 'speed 13' groove.

My most recent and ONLY purchase has been a
Magnet_Pro-D_Standard.jpg

The rest have been gifts or I found them! :)

Will the Innova guys break his kneecaps for that? Heck, I didn't know who he was until I went home and Googled him, before that he was "that nice tall guy that helped me with my grip"
I hope I didn't get him into trouble.

I was just being sarcastic. I've heard nothing but great things about KC and imagine it wasn't his first autograph on a non-Innova disc.

Will the Innova guys break his kneecaps for that? Heck, I didn't know who he was until I went home and Googled him, before that he was "that nice tall guy that helped me with my grip"
I hope I didn't get him into trouble.

They invented speed 13 drivers for a reason, and that was for throwing at players that disobeyed. In a related note, be sure to keep a look out for the Innova "Colombian Neck tie" midrange hitting the stores next month.

They invented speed 13 drivers for a reason, and that was for throwing at players that disobeyed. In a related note, be sure to keep a look out for the Innova "Colombian Neck tie" midrange hitting the stores next month.

Made only in max weights so it cuts through everything like butter!

Bought a lot of 6 slightly used Discraft discs from eBay with a buddy.
He took the D-Buzz, the Z-Avenger and a Z-Predator.
I got the Z-Surge (already traded for a disc), Z-Crush and a Z-Reaper.
Plus, I just got 13 Quest T-Bones Xouts at Marshall Street, $5 each, for practice.

In a related note, I'm probably sure that Ken Climo can sign amything he wants.

Last edited:
13 t-bones!!??

Wow...I have wanted to try one of those but last time I ordered they only had the ultralights.

Description : 1 Magnet (Soft - Pro D) black Golf Disc, 1 Magnet (Pro D) blue Golf
Disc, 1 Avenger SS FLX (ESP) pink Golf Disc, 1 Magnet (Soft - Pro D) black Golf Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.