• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a CFR Archangel. Can't wait till it gets here. My two Dx's are pretty beat up.

I just got a Dx Starfire. It hit a tree and got a major dent, but i like the disc so im thinking about getting it in champion plastic.

^^ i had a champion starfire and actually lost it the beginning of this summer. I now have a Pro starfire which i like alot more. ive beat it in pretty good and it goes where i point it

~ just ordered one of the discraft misprint packs (esp/z i believe) cant wait to see what they send :D

I am a sick sick man.

I have a Latitude Blitz coming, a Latitude Trident, a DD and a wicked old Stingray I bought for my wife.

Plus about 4-5 discs in trade.

Hey billnchristy, how would you compare latitude's discs to discraft/ innova? I don't know much about them except what I can find online. About all I know is that their Opto line is PRETTY. Core sounds good to me but it seems too similar to what i'd use my wasp or buzzz for. I already have a go to putter as well, so I guess that leaves looking at drivers.. Striker sounds cool.

blue 2009 thrower Roc, the bird design... also got a free 153g wizard with it. Gotta love marshall street!

1 - Beast (Pro, Standard, 167, Blue) @ $9.99
1 - Firebird (Champion (X-Out), Innova Factory Second, 165, Green) @ $10.99
1 - Teebird (Champion, 12x World Champion Ken Climo, 167, Blue) @ $12.99
1 - Valkyrie (Champion, Standard, 168, Blue) @ $12.99

I got 10% off all purchases which is nice. Our club just uses one email and pass. I have heard good things and its my bday and said I could pick a couple disc.

Hey billnchristy, how would you compare latitude's discs to discraft/ innova? I don't know much about them except what I can find online. About all I know is that their Opto line is PRETTY. Core sounds good to me but it seems too similar to what i'd use my wasp or buzzz for. I already have a go to putter as well, so I guess that leaves looking at drivers.. Striker sounds cool.

They are practically indestructible. Core is very buzzz/roc like so you are right about that. Striker is an overstable disc that I could not get the hang of until someone told me to put some anny on it, now I get it to fly pretty good. Just got the blitz and trident so no comment on them...the other driver of theirs I have is the Vision which is THE distance disc for me...it is understable and fast, with an anny s-curve I have gotten 320-340' with minimal practice (just tried this last round).

I have hit dozens of trees with the core with not a scratch to show, it is very durable plastic.

got my discraft set today after ordering it last night haha

Buzzz ~ Flx Esp 175 - Yellow LsDiscs Mighty Shunga Open

Surge SS~ Z 171- Green Disc Golf Montreal

Flick ~ Z 173 - Yellow

Force ~ ESP 174 - Hot Pink

Force ~ Z 172 - Tie Dye Summer Solstice stamp Calgary Alberta

Flash ~ Z 167 - Green

Flash ~ I think Z doesnt say 173 - Tie Dye

Flash ~ ESP 170 - Blue

Banger GT ~ ESP 172 - Orange

Ace Race 2006 with spade stamp on top ~ 172 - Baby Blue (anyone know what disc this is)

Heres the thing. Im an innova guy but like the buzz and wanted to see what I would get. Of the discs that I have, would someone be able to tell me what these would translate into in terms of Innova discs?

The Flash always seemed similar to the Valkyrie to me. Maybe a little more stable
The Force is a little longer/slightly more overstable Destroyer (from what little I've thrown a Destroyer - love the Force though)
The Surge is almost identical to a Wraith, so the SS might be the true clone since it's slightly less stable.
Can't say for sure about the Flick. It's super super overstable, so a Max/Monster? (I haven't thrown either but have thrown the Flick - an amazing disc in 150 weight).

Really just go out and try them in a field. I've found that a lot of Discraft discs are similar to Innova discs but there's not a direct replacement for each mold. It really comes down to plastic feel for me (ESP and Z all the way) when it comes to the brands as they both make some great, and some not-so-great, discs.

176 ESP Buzzz
176 Star Beast (custom dyed with a SYF for my gf)
166 Star Destroyer

Just ordered:

173 Assassin with a SYF surrounded by Dancing Bears
150 DX Roc (competition for the Buzzz's)
163 DX Beast (for my gf, hopefully to get her more distance than the custom dye)

They meantioned something about the ace race discs in another thread. The website they gave that has the listings says that the 2006 ace race disc is a Meteor.

Of the discs that I have, would someone be able to tell me what these would translate into in terms of Innova discs?

Buzzz ~ little faster version of an ontario roc or a shark; a little more understable too

Surge SS~ Beast

Flick ~ very overstable Firebird

Force ~ Xcaliber

Flash ~ haven't thrown one

Banger GT ~ not sure what is comparable to this, but this is my favorite putter

Ace Race 2006 with spade stamp on top ~ it is a Meteor and I've never thrown this one either

Latest trade and purchase haul:
dsc09638b.jpg

Cryztal Buzzz (wifes), Z buzzz (mine), Trident (mine)
Assassin (wifes), Double D (wifes), Blitz (mine)
Torque (both dont like), Stalker (just got), FLX Challenger (we both like)

I bought/received so much at Worlds:

Player's Pack included:
Gateway Apache, Z Stalker, Ching Power Genesis, DGA Aftershock, Lightning #2 Flyer, Gold Innova Star San Marino Roc (Team Innova Sigs), and Orange Echo Innova San Marino Roc

Bought:
SS Voodoo, Evo Element, DX Ontario Roc, DX San Marino Roc, DX Glow San marino Roc, R-Pro San Marino Roc, Champ TL, Star Monarch #3 Worlds, Pro Line Spider, Elite X Force, Star TL

dx Beast, it's actually green not yellow, And a pro dart Putter.

Attachments

• indxbeast_y.jpg
    indxbeast_y.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3
  • innova_disc_golf_discs_dart_rpro.jpg
    innova_disc_golf_discs_dart_rpro.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.