• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of the latest:
picture.php

Top, L to R:
164 Slipstream GT, 168 Z Buzzz
Middle, L to R:
the Spyral half of my stash mini, Mom's new Valkyrie (to replace the one she lost at Hudson Mills), the Little Flyer half of my stash mini
Lower 2, L to R:
My back-up Banger, hubby's back-up Banger
2 more Bangers for putting practice

And.....I found a Buzzz GT on Discaroo!! The seller says I should have it before the weekend! Woot!!!

For the postage and envelope cost, recently traded for a 150 Orion LS and a Cyclone. The Orion LS is working well for me. I don't have a big arm and yesterday outdrove my 172 Roadrunner 10 out of 12 test throws.

I have an LS 150 class coming too...can't wait.

My 150 collection is (will be):

Gazelle (DX)
Sidewinder (Champ)
Orion LS (Sirius)
Flick (??)

My last purchase was a couple of rocs and I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet my next purchase will be a roc.

I just got a Surge SS FLX ESP last week and LOVE it!!!!

Just put in an order for a classic Roc (my first one!), a KC Pro Roc (another one), and a KC Pro Whippet. I''m really excited about the Whippet as it's been my "Oh sh*t!" disc for a long time...but because of that, my DX ones always get beat up....looking forward to that in KC Pro...

I also finally got a Pro Pig!!!
This and a Gateway Wizard / Warlock are the two putters I now carry. The Pig is sweet...and I like making long putts and saying, "That'll do pig, that'll do..."

Just picked up a 160 star TL x-out, 150 star Valkyrie x-out, and a used 153 Champ Monarch. Play it Again Sports had a bunch of x-out disc so I decided to get some.

This is what I carried in my bag this last week. Most are new.

IMG_1575.jpg

I just picked up a Soft Banger GT and an ESP Zone. So far I really like them though I wouldn't mind seeing a Zone in the same materials as the Soft Banger GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts