• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Discaroo Buzzz GT and the Goblin I got in the player's pack for my first tourney today:
picture.php

Just bought a new $6.95 Turbo-Putt from PrimeDiscs. i just tacked it onto another guys order.
I know it's not PDGA certified anymore. I bought it as a novelty.

finally replaced my lost teebird, 175g champion in blue
also got a 175g orange z stalker (love it so far) and a blue 178g 2009 worlds z drone

Just got this little gem today straight from the Vibram Open. I wanted one of the black ones, but oh well.

VP_Red-large-1.jpg

It's awesome so far.

I just bought a pro d Buzz 174g to replace the one that went in the river. I also picked up a champ shark 175g. I'm still trying to get a feel for what midrange I like.

Got a 174 purple blowfly. Anyone know the difference between the blowfly and blowfly 2?

If you love the Blowfly, but find yourself needing more distance, then the Blowfly II is for you. This disc is made from the same basic mold and same plastic as the Blowfly, but features a sharper edge than the Blunt-edged Blowfly. Also floats in water.

From Discgolfstore.com

If you love the Blowfly, but find yourself needing more distance, then the Blowfly II is for you. This disc is made from the same basic mold and same plastic as the Blowfly, but features a sharper edge than the Blunt-edged Blowfly. Also floats in water.

From Discgolfstore.com

Thanks the place I got it from didnt have that much info on it. Guess I couldve googled it...

where the hell did you get that?

on another thread he said he got them from a friend who fished them out of water hazards and stuff.

Once I jumped in a como lake to retrieve a friends gazelle that he got his first ace with and ended up finding 11 others before his, but 200 is quite a haul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts