• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
White with a gold/colorchanging/sparkle stamp 12x Aviar. Its not a San Marino, but feels like my glow KC, nice and grippy plastic with a tiny bit of "give" to the flightplate. Like buttah'. :thmbup:

Forgot to add, its max-weight of course.

a 173g star captain america xcaliber for my flicking and skip disc.
a 166g cfr champion archon most likely for backhand, i had a 173g star archon that went too far when i flicked it. (i do not backhand much, still working on it)
a 176g supreme ching juju
a 174g esp flx surge for backhand and flicking when i need the distance
a 172g star wraith for distance backhand
a 174g z nuke os and 174g z nuke for backhanding

Just bought this ice proto core
detail_785_Ice_Proto_Core_from_Latitude_64.jpg

Got 3 of the new Legacy Rampage discs, throwing the icy white one. Also got a few used deals from the DGCR marketplace. GL Flow (haven't tried it yet) and a star Vulcan. The Vulcan had some killer distance on my one test throw. Can't wait to get on the course.

X out champ firebird and S (I think) wizard at PIAS. The FB is MEGA OS, I never knew these things were that much more OS than the pred.

On Sunday I bought a sh*t load...2 yeti aviars, champ eagle-x, Z Pred, Champ Sidewinder, Opto River, Z Buzzz, Z Wasp, and a DX Leopard(this one for my lil bro)

for me: 2 Star TLs, a Star FL, Star Shark, Condor, Zephyr, David Feldberg signed Team Star Eagle, Circle Shark
for the girl: 150 Leopard, Kc Pro Roc, Cheetah

let see so far

LE ESP Comet
New Right Facing Stable Mid Range ROC
2x San Marino 12x KC Pro Aviars

think thats it so far.. was busy last week so prob gonna take it kinda easy this week

Just arrived this morning:

~Elite X Comet (Yellow, 177g)
~Pro Leopard (Orange, 175g)
~ESP XL (Orange, 175g)
~Pro D Magnet (Light Blue 175g)
~Pro D Rattler (Light Blue 175g)

Thanks discgolfcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts