• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20110827_145421.jpg

IMG_20110827_145653.jpg

IMG_20110827_145710.jpg

IMG_20110827_145725.jpg

IMG_20110827_145807.jpg

I had a few dollars come my way and I could not resist spending a few bucks at the Innova Factory Store. I ended up purchasing a Star Gazelle, Champion XG Roc+, and 2 Star Roc+.

Was that TB used at Hazy? If so, damn... missed out.

Yes sir. Gotta jump on those nice Teebirds floating around here, I'll usually buy like all of them. Not too sure I'll throw that one though, if you'd like a second chance at it let me know.

Yes sir. Gotta jump on those nice Teebirds floating around here, I'll usually buy like all of them. Not too sure I'll throw that one though, if you'd like a second chance at it let me know.

Mmmm... maybe...
You on Facebook? You should PM me if you are. I'm playing with Neal tomorrow around noon or 1 before I work. (I think you let him throw a Stalker once?)

attachment.php

$10.99 each

Thank you Play it Again Sports. :thmbup:

Leo 171g
FB 157g
Cobra 179g

Attachments

• DSC07928.JPG
    DSC07928.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 352
This post makes me physically ill! :sick:

Man, do I wish I had a store like that around here.

you ain't lying

anything like that around here you'd have to be there while theguy was selling them to pias and have certain people working at the time

Tourney winnings:
QMS, gummy champ rhyno, new run Ion, star Xcal, 2 1.30 omega SS. I don't throw half this stuff but it al felt so nice I couldn't pass it up. Particularly the Omegas, gritty and grippy.

my PIAS sucks-high prices for things that are not anything special. $8 for a 6/10 dx disc. I'll pass

my PIAS sucks-high prices for things that are not anything special. $8 for a 6/10 dx disc. I'll pass

If you make it to the Dallas area, hit up the PIAS in Carrollton. The PIAS in Ft. Worth off of Hulen St is OK too. Both know what they have and price accordingly.

I bought these at PIAS in Carrollton... New!

169 gm Gold Line Flow - black
170 gm Opto Pain - dark blue
171 gm Opto Fuse - dark blue

On the way from Marshall St...

156 gm Opto Diamond - dark blue
149 gm Opto Diamond - neon red
170 gm Opto Blitz - light blue
173 gm Zero Line Pure - blue

I'm done for the year... really this time... really... I'm serious... really!

No purchases just some tournament swag.

Star Rancho Roc
118051_g.jpg

Star Rancho Roc (CTP prize)
119266_g.jpg

DX San Marino Roc
119267_g.jpg

Also won a First Run Star Archon in a ring of fire but ended up giving it to a buddy :)

lightly used Gold Line Vision

thanks Huk Finn

Attachments

• Vision Gold Line.jpg
    Vision Gold Line.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts