• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most recent purchase

I bought this last Saturday from a store that was closing 37 disc, 11X champ TeeBird and 11X KC Pro Roc were on the rack! Too bad my old lady won't let me keep the rack in the house :(

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 70
I bought this last Saturday from a store that was closing 37 disc, 11X champ TeeBird and 11X KC Pro Roc were on the rack! Too bad my old lady won't let me keep the rack in the house :(

how much did you pay for all of those? if you dont mind me asking

6102341406_793bac6a42_z.jpg

Took these out for a limited test and a few holes. Gotta say I love the Sword and the Bolt big time. River is a keeper, but need more practice with it and I'm still on the fence with the Fuse and Diamond.

If the diamond doesn'find a spot in your bad I will trade you for it.

I came across some frisbees today that I'm pretty happy with.

dsc0598it.jpg

Stable Mid Roc (180)
Stable Mid Roc (177)
BB Roc (180)
Battle Roc (179)
Ching Roc(180)
First Run Star Destroyer (174)
First Run Star Destroyer (172)
First Run Star Destroyer (168)
JK Pro Valk (172)
DX Soft Piranha (175)
Omega SS 1.4 (172)
Candy Pro Firebird (168)

Grand total: $160.00

Pretty sure I only paid about 1/3 what everything was worth so I'm happy.

New Champion Beasts. I bought 2 because the feel was right. One has been in my bag since I bought them and I believe I made a good choice.

I just got my ace race putters today. Not too fond of them but had a great time playing.

I recently bought 2 fuses, another river and another vision. I got my river yesterday and should be getting the otther three monday or tuesday.

Recently got a champ 180g orange mako. Will post a pic if I'm not too lazy(unlikely :p).

Just picked up a rose colored Opto line Striker. Also got some sharpies and drew thorny vines on both sides (for that 3d look) and a rose on the back center so you can see it transposed behind the Striker and Lat64 logo. I'll post it to the sharpie thread when I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.