• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R Pro Cro 175
CFR Destroyer 175
Star Baby Roc 180
150 X Surge
getting an R-Pro Boss today
about to order some 2009 USDGC Rocs

Yesterday I bought:

A too pretty to throw blue marbled with gold stamp 175 DX Roc,

A beautiful purple/pink marbled with Waterloo stamp 159 DX Roc for my 8 year old,

Two matching 175 red Pro D Challengers. Now I have five challengers and five SS Wizards for Perfect Putt 360.

Latitude 64 Vision
Latitude 64 Medius
Star XD
Free wildfire!
dsc09526.jpg

dx leopard 169
x-out champ teebird 170
dx ontario roc 180
star eagle-x 168

The roc is already slightly worked in, the leopard just needs to find a couple of trees, and the other 2 will slowly work their way in to heavy rotation.

My recent disc purchases include a flex surge ss (although I prefer my broke in elite z surge as I can throw it farther and straighter) a soft challenger puter wich I absolutely love! ( I recently switched from magnets and apx putters to the challenger, I also have a crysal z challenger) and an elite z purple comet that I'm still trying to figure out. Comets are one of my favorite discs and I really like my green elite x model.

I bought my fiance a 146 g DX Skeeter today. She likes LIGHT discs and is lacking in the stable mid-range area. Last night I bought a Dragon because a couple days ago I through my "throw away disc" into a lake.

Discs I expect in tomorrow(all used);

Beast: 2x Red Champion 172g (9/10)
Eagle: Red Champion 172g (8/10)
Destroyer: Yellow Pro 172g (8/10)
Destroyer: White DX 175g (8/10)
Sidewinder: Blue Star 172g (8/10)
Sidewinder: Red Champion 174g (8.5/10)
Wraith: Orange Champion 175g (7/10)
FR Skeeter: Blue DX 174g (8/10)

Can't wait for the package to arrive tomorrow!

In the last two days: KC pro roc, glow roc, dx viper for me, pro rhyno, dx shark, dx leopard for the gf.

From early May to a few weeks ago here is what I have picked up:

Prime= 3 star Teebirds, 2 r-pro Aviar P&As, 1 star Aviar P&A, 1 q-Sentinel, and 1 first run dx Skeeter.
GGGT= Quadshocks
Dicks= 2 champion Orcs
PIAS= 1 z Predator
Locals= 1 glow champion Aviar P&A, 4 dx Aviar P&As, and 2 champion Orcs

Now I'm cleaning out my garage looking for crap to sell so I can make my next purchase.

As promised, here is what I got today with my birthday gift certificate to Discovering The World.

R-Pro Aviar
R-Pro Dart
R-Pro Skeeter
Champion Banshee
Champion Starfire

Then I brought the discs home and my roomate wanted to go back and get himself something and since I gave him a disc he wanted to buy me something so I found a Champion Boss X-out. I am pretty stoked about that X-out find.

Received Yesterday:
Wraith Innova , Pro , Standard , 171 , Orange
Buzzz Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 178 , Orange
Assassin Gateway , E-Series , Standard , 172 , Orange
Voodoo Gateway , E-Series , Standard , 175 , White (For my friend)

On the way:
Teebird Innova , I-Dye Champion , Tie-Dye , 171 , Unique , ID=23562
Surge Discraft , Elite-Z Fly-Dyed , Tie-Dye , 171 , Unique , ID=23681
Wasp Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 177 , Orange
Mini Driver Disc Player , DX , Green Stamp , Golf Weight , White

Second on the way:
Three 175 glow S-series soft Voodoos

Planned for next week:
Boss, Buzzz, Striker, Riot

The first package was sent to my friends house, so I went to pick it up today. The great part is that both on the way packages came today too! Such a good day for discs!...to bad its been raining all day...

Haven't ordered much lately, but I just got my 3rd 175g Gateway E-series Voodoo(white). Ordered a 170g Discraft ESP Surge(Tie-dye) about a month ago.

For myself to use I most recently bought a FLX Drone
For my wife it was a 150 Star Leopard

Got:
172g clear striker
172g light purple spike

Haven't been able to air the striker out but I am in love with the spike.

Got two hundred on Wed. The big surprise was the 159 gm R-Pro Boss. Not overstable! Much more glide than star boss. I can pinch the rim and and slide it out so smooth. Its not so heavy that it comes out too soon. The plastic beats easy but seems to have a memory when exposed to the flame of a lighter. It is easy to repair. I highly recomend it. Larry #3946

I'm so proud. I haven't bought a disc in a month or so. (Of course, my basket arrived yesterday :) )I think my last plastic purchase was a star Orc.

Status
Not open for further replies.