• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some more Wizards :)
2 Super Stupid Soft
2 Super Soft
and on the same day also bought a bright green Champion Beast because it was the same translucent plastic that the Boss and Groove are made up and hadn't seen a beast in that before.

I have never really tried the lighter weight discs so I got a Destroyer and a Wraith both around 150.

Just went to a PlayItAgain sports place and picked up three new Discraft discs (figure I'd try some new drivers..not really into many of the Innova ones I have..). Ended up coming out with a Avenger SS weight unknown, Nate Doss 2 time Surge 171g, and a Pro D Buzzz (already have one but I love the grip and it flies so straight)

Attachments

• discraftss.jpg
    discraftss.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 36
Just went to a PlayItAgain sports place and picked up three new Discraft discs (figure I'd try some new drivers..not really into many of the Innova ones I have..). Ended up coming out with a Avenger SS weight unknown, Nate Doss 2 time Surge 171g, and a Pro D Buzzz (already have one but I love the grip and it flies so straight)

You should enjoy the Nate Doss Surge and the Avenger SS. I use the regular Avenger now because I can get way more flight when I "s" it out, but the SS is a good place to start. If I had to choose one driver to play with for the rest of my life it would be the Nate Doss Surge. They both take some getting used to but you'll grow to love 'em.

From early May to a few weeks ago here is what I have picked up:

Prime= 3 star Teebirds, 2 r-pro Aviar P&As, 1 star Aviar P&A, 1 q-Sentinel, and 1 first run dx Skeeter.
GGGT= Quadshocks
Dicks= 2 champion Orcs
PIAS= 1 z Predator
Locals= 1 glow champion Aviar P&A, 4 dx Aviar P&As, and 2 champion Orcs

Now I'm cleaning out my garage looking for crap to sell so I can make my next purchase.

I also got a champion Monarch from Prime but forgot to list it earlier.

Got my Father's Day present today. My new Quad Shocks. I love them, and they look great with my bag. I am going to give them a trial run tomorrow.

QuadShocks.jpg

You should enjoy the Nate Doss Surge and the Avenger SS. I use the regular Avenger now because I can get way more flight when I "s" it out, but the SS is a good place to start. If I had to choose one driver to play with for the rest of my life it would be the Nate Doss Surge. They both take some getting used to but you'll grow to love 'em.
Yeah, I threw them out in the yard today just messing around and they seem good :p Can't wait to get out to the course on Monday and unleash them :D
Got my Father's Day present today. My new Quad Shocks. I love them, and they look great with my bag. I am going to give them a trial run tomorrow.

Nice Midnight! I need me some of those :p You have an Innova Deluxe bag right? or was it a comp. bag..

Yeah, I threw them out in the yard today just messing around and they seem good :p Can't wait to get out to the course on Monday and unleash them :D

Nice Midnight! I need me some of those :p You have an Innova Deluxe bag right? or was it a comp. bag..

They go great with my Comp bag:

Picture032.jpg

White 172 Star Boss which is getting an Autobot dye to match the Decepticon (Star Destroyer) in my avatar
Baby Blue marbled 172 Star XCaliber

both purchased today after I got an unexpected rebate from AT&T

Well, I bought discs last week and come back into town only to not find them. Nothing I can do until Monday but I hope they did not get stolen from the doorstep! I even forgot what I bought but I bet it is good!

1 - Aviar P & A (Champion (X-Out), Innova Factory Second, 164, Blue)
1 - Groove (Champion, Standard, 175, Orange)
1 - Roc (DX, Standard, 167, Blue)
1 - Valkyrie (DX, Standard, 163, Blue)
1 - Predator (Elite-Z, Standard, 174, Orange)
Thats it for now.

Some of my birthday money went towards:
KC Pro Aviar for driving off of the tee
DX Dragon
R-Pro Boss

Some of my birthday money went towards:
KC Pro Aviar for driving off of the tee
DX Dragon
R-Pro Boss

How do you like that R-Pro Boss? I held one at the disc shop yesterday,and they feel pretty cool in the hand.

Last Purchase:
CE Firebird
Champion Firebird

"Funny Money" Cashout at tourney:
ESP Wasp
First Run Voodoo
Gateway Element
Lime Green towel for my buddy
Drinks for a handful of people standing around the tent at the time.

We went over to my father in laws lastnight for dinner and he broke out birthday gifts since he has been out of town. I got a PIAS gift card so I'll have a few more new additions soon.

167 Champ Viking
165 Champ Beast
2-175 JK Aviars
2-175 R-Pro Aviars

I just picked up a Innova Zephyr today. I got it for a few reasons. Mostly because they are really fun to throw around anywhere when your not playing golf. Also a few of the Atlanta locals are planning on have a couple of tournaments where you can only throw super class discs. Lastly, it might come in handy on a few courses around here. It will be great for really tight tunnels or maybe a downhill up shot. They are super slow, strait, and seem to almost float slowly to the ground. It's 197g.

166g Star Wraith, planned on doing a cool dye on it and had... let's just say, an extremely bad mishap. Luckily the wife was out late and didn't see what I did to our kitchen (I actually got it all cleaned up!). Still can't wait to throw the disc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts