• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1022.jpg

1st run blue star Katana.
6 soft 2nd run Ions
2 medium 2nd run ions(black, purple) and 1 eclipse medium.

I'm drooling. Those blanks are lovely.

not so much a purchase but i would assume tourney winnings count i got a pearly blue z buzzz and a ss black wizard buzzz looks sweet

i believe that is my black med ion enjoy

I am enjoying it, thoroughly. It's sexy as hell, and since it's already used I don't feel bad about using the hell out of it. It's my go-to for up-shots and headwind drives, since I prefer the mediums for those shots but can't stand them for putting

And thanks JT, I should've never started putting with the 1 2nd run I had. The first round I played, I knew I'd have to stock up with backups.

1-grinder clutch
2-westside swan2's
3-latitude 64 pure's

Now if I could only pick up a medium eclipse ion...not 4 though :p

Most recent, eh? That would be this lot:
v3zuvm.jpg

I admit, I was in a liddish mindset at the time...

Just so you know, Praxis is one of the best fastback type lids you can get and costs next to nothing.

Hey, I have one of those Zephyrs, a really light one for playing courses in the mountains...

But today I bought a Champion 11x Aviar BB.

Stoked.

This week, I have an Opto Vision and a Vibram Trak inbound for me. Momma has another SS Wizard on the way. This plastic stuff is getting out of hand. :D

Z Nuke SS

I got this Z Nuke SS Monday along with a nice scrubs green echo Star Destroyer and a 150 class Pro-D Nuke. It was a little too windy for the light Nuke today.

TombstonedNukeSSFallingCreekdiscgolfcourseHole17.jpg

Didn't think I ever need to get more Vibrams because of their durability....but it's always good to have some back ups!! I have a Firm Summit and Ridge coming from LSDiscs here soon.

(*Looking for a Firm V.P. 173-175g with the same Red/Orange granite or chunk if anyone has it. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts