• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1328138749.jpg

came in the mail today :D now I have the set of blue :D

It was a rough day for my wallet today. 5 Z Zones and a sexy pink Z Predator (thanks dehaas!!!). On top of that, I walked into the Mt. Airy pro shop to pay for a couple old Idlewild tee signs and happened to find these on the shelf in my weight and color. The C-Line is a CFR leftover.
2-1-2012.jpg

Now I don't have to look for another driver for a long time!!

Last edited:
It was a rough day for my wallet today. 5 Z Zones on top of the 2 remaining old tee signs for Idlewild and happened to find these on the shelf in my weight and color. The C-Line is a CFR leftover.
2-1-2012.jpg

Now I don't have to look for another driver for a long time!!

PD's lookin sexy! i threw one the other day and it flew great for me

Untitled by MrGlass01, on Flickr

My dads neighbor had the qms's and gave them to me all unthrown. Score good one disc/form checking round disc gummy and stiffer.

mmm olfs!!
qolf orange and yellow 1.2 164 with a little dome. hard to see but the rims on these are pearly.
one flatter milky qolf 166
solf at 166 zipper top.

5 mini star CE stingrays! 2 CE firebirds, Blueberry panther, CE leopard, 1st run pearly spider. Night shift destroyer and boss.
Oh...my I need to sell some plastic...

Finally broke down and purchased a yellow FLX Cryztal Drone over eBay. I could not get one here in the marketplace. I am slowly, and almost, complete in morphing my bag into day glow yellow. I still have a VIP King I need in yellow and I think I am there. Too bad MVP and Innova do not make this color. I do not see why MVP cannot, their orange which I am currently using is almost that day glow type of color. I would be all over an Ion and Axis if they did. I know that Innova makes day glow yellow in Star, but I have as of yet to find it in the TeeBird, Dart, and San Marino Roc, the only three Innova discs still in my bag.

I snagged 2 SuperSoft stamped pink Wizards 175g but they are still nice and firm and super grippy. Also grabbed a fresh Pro Leopard white 173g.

Nothing like fresh plastic to slide in the bag.

Lat 64 Bolt and Diamond (need a longed anny disc), and a Champ Teebird to replace the one I lost. Oh and a 1080 putter, sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts