• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thanks for going with the Skulboy Saint, Disc Fiend!
DTWorld link.

Dang, i was all set to buy the White GL Skullboy Saint from DTW, but I didn't realize they charge over 5 bucks for shipping. Anyone know a coupon code or something to drop that price down? It was nearly 25 bucks when I went into checkout.

Does anyone actually physically have a Skullboy Saint yet? I was surprised the picture on DTW, the actual disc didn't look very pearly like every White GL I have seen before. I need the swirls if I'm gonna pay 25 bucks!

Just picked up a hot pink Blizz Krait 136g...best driver I've bought in the last 5 years. Wind or not that thing hauls and is the straightest driver I've ever had.

First throw was a legit 400 ft, and I'm nor mally a 3-350 thrower. Highly reccomended.

Finally I have a star Whippet.

After throwing my new Warship and Pure I have officially drank the Scandinavian kool-aid and am hooked.:clap: Just ordered River, Pain, and Fuse in opto.:D

After throwing my new Warship and Pure I have officially drank the Scandinavian kool-aid and am hooked.:clap: Just ordered River, Pain, and Fuse in opto.:D
Might want to have a talk with your wallet right now. It's gonna be hurting but still want to hurl itself at swirly Gold Line plastic.

Wish I could but also trying to save for a new bag also lol. That and the wife says the next plastic purchase is for her. :gross: Now I just have to decide between a grip or the gb simian. :wall:

I've had a flurry of activity in the past week. 2 GL Saints, 1 GL Fuse, Champ Teebird, and a Champ Rhyno.

Now working towards getting a new bag!

Just picked up a ti wasp. First wasp I have ever bought and I'm liking it thus far. Parked a 275 ft anny line today. Rhbh

Thx to Fellow DGCR members

:D ... nuff said.

ps. ty to TxDiscGolfBoy (mid KC, topR proto SSS Magic, and minidriver),
gripinNrippin (topL KC and opposite Calvert Flyers PL Spider), and
ecpenguin (botL AmNat CryZ Buzzz SS).

Attachments

• kcplus_1342809326453.jpg
    kcplus_1342809326453.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 48
Traded my underutilized GL River for a 180g USDGC Champ Roc. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can throw it!

166g Opto Sparkle Saint. Blue. It's a stellar disc. I find it lying in the fairway (or the woods) and think, "Wow. That's a nice disc. Wonder who left that there." Then I look around, see that I'm alone on the course, and scoop it up... That's about the time that I see my name on it and remember that it's mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts