• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glow Destroyer
7593660212_75a1726018_c.jpg

Bolt
7600673332_af43d7c05c_c.jpg

Just picked up a dx stingray 168g. And a 172 mamba. Have been needing some understables in the bag

I've noticed the same - just put a 168 dx stingray back into the bag.

Just ordered a

146 Pink Starlight Disco Roadrunner
180 White 12x KC Pro Roc

Never liked Rocs, but thought I'd give it another shot.

Got in the mail on Friday:

167g vip Warship
173g opto Fuse

Picked up a hot pink Z Predator today. I've never thrown one but I'd heard it compared to the Firebird and jumped at the chance to bump another Innova disc from my bag. Plus it was the perfect weight and color, which is rare at a brick and mortar store. Just couldn't say no.

Also grabbed a Factory Second Star Gazelle. I know that kind of goes against what I just said about bumping Innova from my bag, but it's a Star Gazelle! As they only make those in DX and I've been afraid to throw my DX because it's beat up and was my first purchase, I couldn't pass on that.

Discs were 20 percent off at Scheels, and so I joined the legion of Roc - bought a DX Rancho, 175g. Passed up a blaze orange 165'er, too.

Also picked up a 172 R-pro Rhyno to compliment my SE one. It's a lot more flexible than my SE and grippier, at least at first grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts