• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20120823182140.jpg

Just recieved a few innova discs
Leapord, destroyer, dart, valkrie.
All seem to be working well for me. I'm new to the game but I enjoy the disc so far.

I'll let the cat out of the bag...

Millennium and Discraft discs are on sale at PGA Golf Superstore in south Plano, TX for.....

$4.97 each.

I bought five discs today:

QMS 177gm
FLX Drone 175gm
Z Stalker 164gm (dirty dozen tour stamp)
SOLF 158gm (tye dyed- 1.2)
SOLF 171gm (tye dyed - 1.2)

and walked out of the store with them for less than $27 taxes included!

I almost feel guilty.

By the way... I purchased a new opto Villian (165gm)
A new tournament Warship 178gm
A new VIP Warship 159gm

I haven't thrown the Villian yet, but the Warships are as good as advertised. They will be on the course tomorrow as I try to improve on Gateway-West in Fort Worth.

I've had them for a week.

Just made my first pay pal purchase on the MP for a used Champ Wraith... I feel like pandora's box has been opened wiiiiiiiiide....:doh:;)

Just bought my first OS driver, a 166 DX Banshee, as well as a 167 D Cyclone and a 167 DX Skeeter. Very excited to start working with the Banshee - I have a few holes on my home course that will particularly benefit from it!

I picked up a 179g First Run Icon Ghost through a trade in the MP 2 weeks ago. I also picked up another 180g KC Pro Roc from my club yesterday.

Champion Teebird - 4x JK Pro Valkyrie - GL Core

Attachments

• 7847560128_b3954acba1_m.jpg
    7847560128_b3954acba1_m.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 36
Play It Again stickers royally suck!!!!

No doubt! I recently bought a Pro Pig there and when trying to get that sticker off adhesive covered the entire back side. I tried Goo Gone, Acetone etc.. At this point it's just going to have to wear off. :thmbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.