• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt! I recently bought a Pro Pig there and when trying to get that sticker off adhesive covered the entire back side. I tried Goo Gone, Acetone etc.. At this point it's just going to have to wear off. :thmbdown:

try filling the back with water and adding a few drops of dawn dish soap and letting it soak. should be able to roll the plastic/adhesive right off.

No doubt! I recently bought a Pro Pig there and when trying to get that sticker off adhesive covered the entire back side. I tried Goo Gone, Acetone etc.. At this point it's just going to have to wear off. :thmbdown:
When at the course, cover the sticky area with dirt, rub to work some of the dirt/sticky it off, and then scrap off with your finger nail.

And yes, PIAS stickers suck.

Got these 3 for $5 from an old swamp diver!

Teebirds.jpg

That third one in the photo - I threw the exact stamp and color into a pond yesterday - first throw of the day. Brand new, never thrown before that - just decided to take it out of the pile on my way out the door yesterday morning.

Not a purchase, but a gift from a guy in our local disc golf club for running all of the weeklies from March till August 12th. Love the blue marbling.

LEESPComet.jpg

All tournament swag. InnColor Star Cobra 1/38, CTP prize. InnColor Star Stingray 1/38, gift for donating money to sponsor a hole at the event. KC Pro Glow Roc. Players pack

603528_775419383340_292171370_n.jpg

My partner and I took 1st in the tournament as well :)

Largest disc golf event in the entire state of Ohio :) feels good man.

really nice pearly champ roadrunner, whiteish clear 171gm. couldn't pass it up. photo's wouldn't do it justice.

also picked up a:
pro valk 170g
pro leopard 175g
jk pro aviar-x 172g

All tournament swag. InnColor Star Cobra 1/38, CTP prize. InnColor Star Stingray 1/38, gift for donating money to sponsor a hole at the event. KC Pro Glow Roc. Players pack

603528_775419383340_292171370_n.jpg

My partner and I took 1st in the tournament as well :)

Largest disc golf event in the entire state of Ohio :) feels good man.

Wanted to play in that tourney, heard its a blast. The discs look sweet! I really like the skull stamp one.

Just got back from my PIAS with an X-out Star TB for $10. I'm not too sure I understand their pricing as some Star's were 12.99, some 10.99, and even some 8.99!! Some Champs X-Outs were the same as Stars! Anyways, whenever I buy discs from them it's only x-out as it's a steal!

^^ i picked up a river just like the bottom one a week or so ago. i dig that monochromatic one too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts