• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 175g SS Voodoo and a 178g Z Buzzz today from my local pro shop.

Sweet, lemon-lime CFR Cro that I bought from ChasetheAce. Only problem is that I'm rehabing a bum knee and I don't quite know when I'll get a chance to pop it :wall:

Hopefully the PT will give me some encouraging words in the next week or so.

Traded for a black with yellow stamp 180 echo star roc on here. I like the slight difference in feel of that echo star plastic...as I'm not the biggest fan of regular star plastic.

Quest AT Defender 174, white, Undecided if i like it or not, flys like a ls Polaris.. which i have two of,
Just wanted to try it cuz of the golfball dimples!

Banger GT 171 yellow, #2 for me, another to practice with! Love that putter!

I got the girl
Surge 150 White
Avenger 150 blue
she is still undecided about both, the avenger curves alot for her, the surge is typical flight for her, just some more plastic for the bag ;)

I just got another first run star stamp Pro Katana, with my funny money winnings in Saturday morning club singles. I've been on a roll lately.

Just bought this Katana really cheap!

pkat241.jpg

black d challenger 176
2 black d challengers 174
lt blue zeroline spike 175
used ESP surge 167 first run
used 11x eagle 151
used 11x whippet 173

the whippet was a sweet find. $4

168g Glo Gazelle Xout for me
158g Glo Leopard Xout for her
175g R-pro Rhyno for the lil one

Supercolor Buzzz for the wall

Got:
169 DX Whippet as a gift from my 11 year old cousin after running my first tournament.
175 12x KC Pro Aviar
173 Champion Boss (used)

I went to PIAS and got a used Pro Teebird L 150 g almost like new, and a new DX Firebird 167g (this one was 50% off).

I just couldn't wait to throw them. I'm pretty sure I broke my distance record with the Firebird. I've gotten lucky and thrown 305' a few times, but one of my throws yesterday was pushing 325 to 250'. I kept looking for it, couldn't find it where I thought it was, back tracked, was starting to get worried, then wondered on towards the hole, and it was about 25' further than I thought it had gone. The hole is 369' and it looked like it was less than 40' from the hole. A few more throws like that, and it will become my favorite disc in the bag.

Don

In the mail from three different locations:
[2] Ion
[3] Glo Z Buzzz
[1] P-PD
[2] S-PD
[3] C-PD
[1] Bottom Stamp Star Xcaliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts