• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
175 esp nuke
171 z predator
172 esp predator
174 z surge
175 z stalker
178 esp meteor
178 z wasp
178 z buzzz

basically backed up the bag with fresh 2010 plastic

166 yellow Dx Wraith. To replace the 3rd wraith that I have lost on an errant throw! It was just getting to the flippiness that I wanted! Go Figure!

Just finished my ten disc punch card (buy ten get one free). My tenth disc was a Z Force and the free one is a Buzzz. I am just starting to experiment with Discraft stuff.

I received the 3 Gateway Glow putters I won and picked up a pink DGA 150 class Cyclone. LOVE it!!!

Trying to round out my fairways, and I wanna try to cultivate a roller shot

175 C PD
173-5 S PD
173-5 P PD
173 x-out champ eagle
175 x-out champ roadrunner (should be a good roller, gonna try to add that shot)
175 DX TeeBird

Gold Line Striker

album.php

That worked f'ing well. Screw it, i'm going to eat. It's on the Latitude 64 Groups area if anyone wants to see it.

Yep. Got it at the Clearwater Disc Golf Store in FL. I was buying a couple Gold Line Strikers and the guy said he had a dyed one also. I figured what the hell. I guess he sends some discs out to someone up in MI to do some dyes so they always have a decent amount in the store. It was the only Latitude though. I told him he should get some Cores dyed and put them on his site. I think it is GDISC.com. With all the Core love around he could probably move some plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts