• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. I have one and get some bombs, but I get more consistency with a smaller rim (Wraith), stupid hands.

Although I should give it some more field work and see if anything has changed.

I probably don't even have the arm yet for it, but its always fun to try something new. I'm hoping it gives me a few extra feet on those wide open long shots

I bought a stack of back-ups (Wizards, Buzzz's, and Eagles) at the Clearwater Disc Golf store while I was down there last week. Awesome assortment of plastic they have.

Edit" I should have bought more Eagles.

just picked up a classic roc and a champ destroyer today. Didnt really need another destroyer, but I really liked the color and it has a super flat dome to contrast my super domey star destroyer. :p

Bought a star Teebird and a DX Gator.

I like the star plastic better than champ for the Teebird... the Gator is the perfect disc for the short heavy fade.

I've been staying away from buying discs lately (started discing down), but my last purchase was a Star Destroyer and a DX Valkyrie. The *DS is waaaaaaay too much disc for me, definitely regret it...

2 Rivers(gold and opto) Halo, Fuse and a Gold Line Core. I think I like the Swedish plastic too much, the only non Lat64 in my bag is a Gateway Magic, FLX Drone, and a 162g SOLF since I don't have a light striker yet.

I just picked up a used Opto Vision at PiAS.

The River looks like a sweet disc, but I never threw anything by Lat64 before, so that was an opportune find. I'm not sure how much I'll be throwing the Vision - my Elite X Stratus fills the same role for me, only better...but I'm a big fan of the Opto plastic, so I think that seals the deal to try out a River.

167gm. Champion Katana
175gm. Pro Boss

Very happy with both of these. I have a Star Katana and that thing is so stable it had me convinced I didn't have the arm speed to make it fly right (sidewinder on steroids, BS). The champion Katana however fits the bill and flys exactly as described. So I bought the Pro Boss and now I hyzer it over the trees on some holes.:thmbup:
All this time I thought I had a noodle arm because my other speed 13 discs (Champ Groove and Star Katana) are way more stable than thier flight rating would suggest.:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts