• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESP Surge 170
Z Nuke 170
Two HPP Apaches 170/172
SSS Voodoo 174
DGA Aftershock 176
FLX Buzzz 177
Two Sinus 170/172
R-Pro Dart 170
Star Gator 175
Star Rhyno 175

I would take em all. I like my bag to be full no matter what the course. And it's always fun trying different shots, even with a driver on a short hole.

Finally bought a Wasp (z-plastic, 173 grams). Hoping it's a nice complement to my Buzzzes.

150g R-Pro Boss - love it, but it needs a wide fairway to work - flippier than you might think.
My new distance driver!!

100_2294.jpg

177 Evo. Ninja - new
175 1st Run Ion, with DN stamp - new
164 Z Buzzz - used
168 Elite X Buzzz - used

Ninja I havn't thrown yet. Ion, simply awesome... my second one. Z Buzzz, I don't like it. Elite X Buzzz, me likey.

Just got a couple orders in, one from gateway with 3 wizards (M, S, SSS) and they threw in a ninja. Also an order from DGC with 2 wraiths (DX and Pro) and two soft rhynos for the gf.

THIS: I got for you guys. More than likely, someone from this site will end up with her. I'm working on what I want. Maybe you can work on what you can loose for it. I like trades, but paypal is fun too. I also like Discraft and Lat64, as opposed to Innocrap.

100_2297.jpg

175 R-Pro Pig, orange with a silver glitter stamp. My Rhynos are beating too straight, I needed a short range disc with a lot of fade.

Picked up a white with black stamp esp nuke. No I can't really throw it worth a damn but shoot it looks and feels awesome.

2002 CE Classic Roc Yellow brand new flashing all the way around it. SO NICE!

2005 Champion classic roc brand new stored away as a new back up!

175gr Esp nuke pink its cute. I am pretty new to disc or maybe just new to actually learning how to play well. I can get it out to about 350' RHBh and my other drivers Surge, avenger and pred fall about 30' feet of the nuke.

Sweet disc just gotta have alot of snap IMHO or it does not fly as well as it should.

160 Star Teebird, Red (lightest disc I have ever had in my bag)
175 Star Firebird, Blue

175gr Esp nuke pink its cute. I am pretty new to disc or maybe just new to actually learning how to play well. I can get it out to about 350' RHBh and my other drivers Surge, avenger and pred fall about 30' feet of the nuke.

Sweet disc just gotta have alot of snap IMHO or it does not fly as well as it should.

Welcome to the site! Love my Puke too... I mean Pink Nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts