• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 2 Surge SS's, 1 Surge, 2 150cl cobras (my girl might start trying to play plus one for my sister) and a prime discs shirt for buying 5 discs :D

DEBATING on the stash mini, and a stool. neither i need...but i love buying things and then getting the packages

ahhaahhaha dude you sound just like me!! :D ...I love driving home on lunch to see the package sitting at my door!! its like christmas! thats why I order so much...do I need it? no...but I enjoy opening the package haha

haha same. then i wonder where the hell all my money went

just ordered:

stash tray mini market set

GCI Packseat stool

elite X buzzz-gt (i love this disc, this will make #2 in the bag)

Elite X slipstream gt....how many have heard of it ;)

Just ordered a Wasp( my first venture into discraft) and decided to grab a GM from discmania,Just want to see if it is really a Gremlin

New Core, Discmania LM, Orion LS 150 class, QMS, and a Purple soft challenger and Pink ESP Zone for my wife.

11x champ firebird 171 - found a local store that has a little stash of them. Too bad they sold the 11x eagles before I could buy a couple.

Backups for my Champ Teebird and Magnets are on the way.

And I'm already debating which discs I want to buy even though I already bought some last week.

picture.php

Discraft 2007 Shoot the Breeze 172G Surge. Purchased 08/03/2009

picture.php

Gotta have a Aviar ( 1- original champion, 2- R-pro, 1 KC-Pro). This one is a 173G. Purchased 08/03/2009

Recent purchases:
165 candy yellow Z Buzzz
164 red-orange X Slipstream GT
167 yellow Banger GT
Phenix Quadshocks, Navy (1 set for each of us )

Coming soon:
Disc Player stash minis, blue/blue for hubby, purple/white for me
3 more Banger GTs
Phenix Quadshocks, Green as a gift for a friend

Black Fade bag for me
Blue/Pink fade bag for her
Quads for the boff of us
Ching mini for me

Zone ESP and Soft challenger for her

QMS, GM, Core, Tank, Orion LS for me

Yeeeeeeeeeeee!

Status