• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innova Katana. It's not the right disc for me but a trip to the Japan Open would work perfectly.

esp surge which got dyed like 2 days after i got it. about to get a set of glows since it's gettin dark at like 6:00 now which are all gettin a lil dye on em too :)

Just bought a gummy Q-mega.
I had hoped it was the old style, but it was the new.
Can't have everything...

174 ESP Zone It is a Pink/Orange with a Pearl/iridescent effect.

65tirl.jpg

Weekend winnings

These are the discs I acquired from my winnings at two tournaments this last weekend. The First run Star stamped disc is a 180g Mako, all the rest are max weight as well.

Attachments

• P1010915.jpg
    P1010915.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 36
  • P1010918.jpg
    P1010918.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 36
  • P1010924.jpg
    P1010924.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 36
166g Nate Doss ESP Surge
162g R-Pro Boss
165g Star Destroyer
169g Champ Orc

Looking for a new max distance driver, if you couldn't tell by my list. Currently hyzerflipping a DX Valk for max D, want to try some new plastic.

First Run Green Z Buzz. I just replied that I hate the Buzz in another post but Because it was a First Run Z, I had to pick it up it looks sweet in the collection.

Picked up from a local pro, out on the course Rock Bottom Prices, can't beat them.

Oh wait, I just remembered I picked up an Elite Z Hawk, on Ebay, it should be to my house in the next couple days. Awesome Purchase, now I have to Hawks in Elite Z.

Star TeeRex and Champ Orc, though didn't buy them, I traded a handful of good beginner discs I don't use to my gf's parents for the uninked discs they found the other day.

Just ordered a 177 blue Buzzz and a 176 pink Buzzz. That makes 30+ Buzzzes. It's an addiction! It's nice to see the Discraft love on this board.

Lot's of purchases in this thread.

Just wondering, does everyone check the marketplace forum before ordering from a store? Often you can get a disc there for cheaper than in the store with shipping often included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts