• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just baught two jk pro aviars. I was in need of changing up my putter. The X putt'r just wasn't cutting it anymore. should be in the mail anytime. hopefully before Saturday so i can pratice with them before the Ice Bowl at Agnes Moffitt.

Clear Champion Teebird 170g X-out. $10...I'll take it. I am planning a custom color job so the newbie doesn't get lost on the course.

i got a bright neon green, 175 g surge. i picked it up at a local tournament. one of the guys hosting it had a large box of all types of discs....i lost a surge a few week prior and still needed a replacement...i think i paid $13...i dont remember...

Real men throw pink and purple! :)
ProD Surge - 173
ESP Flash - 173

I played with a guy recently who's bag of about 20 discs was entirely pink. I forgot to ask him if he picked discs purely on the fact that they were pink or if he hunted down specific molds in pink. either way, first time I've seen an all pink lineup.

I played with a guy recently who's bag of about 20 discs was entirely pink. I forgot to ask him if he picked discs purely on the fact that they were pink or if he hunted down specific molds in pink. either way, first time I've seen an all pink lineup.

That sounds like something I would do....if only I could find a better selection of pink discs. I buy pink and orange almost exclusively (unless I absolutely can't find it in other colors.) Pink takes priority over orange, but orange is just so much easier to find in stores.

mms_picture-4.jpg

Just got my Star Destroyer in the mail today! I Got the Slice last week. The #2 Slice is fast becoming a favorite disc!

Bought a 2nd run champ katana a week ago. Its now tuned to my furthest flying disc around 400.

My most recent purchases....

CFR Glow Wippet-X DD Dyed.....$35.00
KC Eco-Star Wraith.................$17.00
S. Marino Star Rock.................$17.00
Champ Rhyno.........................$15.00

Orc Innova , DX , Standard , 171 , Blue
Polecat P & A Innova , DX , Standard , 100 , Orange
Buzzz Discraft , Pro-D , Standard , 175 , Lt. Blue
Core Latitude 64 , Gold Line , Standard , 177 , Red

Last edited:
Just picked up some plastic from Toothyfish in the market place (great communication and real good prices BTW)

discs should be here any day:
Star Valkyrie 167g, Red, 8.5/10, ink,
Champion Roadrunner 175g, Bright Yellow, 9/10, ink
Star Coyote 180g, White, 10/10,
Champion Leopard, 175g, Tie Dye, 10/10,

Picking it up at the post office today:

2 Black D Challengers, 174

had to snag them because it was the first set of black challengers I've been able to find, thanks Dynamic Discs!

Bought a 175g pro Katana and a 180g Mako from my local disc golf pro shop today for 25$ for both.

Those Core Gold Lines are premium sexy.

I just bought a bunch of Winter Park DGC stamped discs from superberry.
2x ESP Meteors
ESP Buzzz
FLX Buzzz
Champ Gremlin
and one '09 Ace Race pack

Awesome deal and it went towards a great cause.

Also grabbed an E-Series Wizard from DiscGolfCenter.com yesterday for their Haiti relief donation.

Star TL 163g - Going down from a 172 instantly added 30 feet to my drives. Thanks for the advice! :D

Star Mako 174g
Elite Z Buzzz (modified wasp) 177g
*Let's see which one will win a spot in my bag. Hopefully it will be both but I think they'll overlap too much to justify the added weight.

Camo Fade Crunch Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts