• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organics.jpg

Organics Voodoo Magic Wizard
:clap:

The black one is the Magic the stamp is a recycle symbol with some crazy flair spinning off of it. This is my first time with organics and I would say they are all very similar to or in between the S/SS type of plastic

edit: they are misprints

A pink Star Wraith 168g Stamped with "Indiana Disc Golf Hall Of Fame est.2008 Peru, Indiana" got at a tournament.

star Mako red 175, star Stingray 174 red, the stingray is to replace my old beatup one, the mako is a replacement for my shark that replaced my goblin.... Midrange change out!

I went with star because my midrange get beat up really bad and quickly, hopefully the star will hold up well!

171g Feldberg Champ Boss, candy pink ftw

Bought it down at my local PIAS, man that place's pricing was a trip, 12.99 for pro bosses, 12.99 for some guys beat down inked star xcal, i had to laugh, got the boss for 13.99 tho, wasn't bad

2 First Run Z Stalkers (Thanks to Dave Walters). They are sweet. Almost aced hole 5 at GGP today - I'm talking 6 inches off - in their first rounds in my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts