• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would highly recommend a Roc. It flies so true for me. I can shape so many lines with it.

I know Sid is WAY too hyped. But I have season tickets and the guy is incredible. His work ethic is second to none.

We can disagree on hockey, but hopefully we'll agree that the Roc is a sweet disc.

I picked up two Millenium Orion LS's in Sirius plastic, one at 162g and one at 172g. I got the different weights for different wind conditions and different shot requirements. I love them, for some reason they fit my power and technique better than any drivers I've thrown. I also got an Elite Z Buzzz at 177g, I'm phasing out the lighter Buzzz's from my bag as I've been getting more consistent results with the heavier ones lately.

Here we go.....going to have to be the last discs for awhile for me....filling up the midrange and low speed drivers in my bag.
----------------

Eagle Innova , Champion , 12x World Champion Ken Climo , 175 , Orange
Roc Innova , Pro , 12x World Champion Ken Climo , 176 , White

Teebird Innova , Champion , 12x World Champion Ken Climo , 171 , Yellow

Comet Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 176 , Yellow

Comet Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 177 , Red

Ion Putter MVP Disc Sports , Medium , Standard , 174 , Cream

Ion Putter MVP Disc Sports , Medium , Standard , 174 , Orange

PDGA Official Rules of Disc Golf

CE Eagle X mold
Pro line pearly Beast
Pro line pearly Monster
Japan Open 159 Destroyer
Eagle KC Pro 9x(X mold) and 10x(L mold)
CE Eagle 1st Run (I think, it's red and has flashing)

Ebay is fun for boredom....then you must actually pay

I have gotten a lot of discs this past month either via a trade or just buying it...

ESP Zone
D Zone
ESP Pulse
ESP Surge
Crystal Avenger SS
Z Avenger
Z Force
1st Run BuZZz
2008 Thrower Champ Roc
Z Wildcat(via trade)
2 Z BuZZz
Ion
XP
CT Challenger

For my bday one of my friends is sending me
Ringer
Z Glow BuZZz
Z Drone
Z Comet

I won about $90 in plastic this weekend: Crystal Challenger, Pro-D Challenger, Star Boss (167), DX Roc, DX Cobra, CFR Max, CFR T-Bird. I don't really need the Max. I don't even know what it's good for.

I am assuming this is from MTLs Tourny? Great job

IIRC, the max was made because the destroyer(or x-caliber) wasn't as overstable as Innova wanted it to be.

I am sure if you put it up for trade or sell in the marketplace someone would buy it off of you.

I just purchased a new 180 G Star San Marino Roc to add to my collection. Hopefully I can hold on to this one for a while without losing it again.:thmbup:

2 - 11x Champion Teebirds
1 - 11x Champion Firebird
2 - 12x Champion Eagle-X
2 - 11x KC Pro Rocs
1 - Star Roadrunner
1 - Pro Wraith

All bought within the last 2 weeks.

I had some extra cash to play with, I hope I spent it wisely, lol.

new pink Sonic, same as my old yellow one but a different color, in hopes of breaking out of a bit of a putting slump. also an orange star FL

I bought a new SS Wizard today, because I really liked the color and feel of this one and it was 168, been wanting to try a lighter one. I decided to use it as my putting putter, and of course drove with it too, and managed my best round at my home course. Deuced 7 holes using it for both the drive and putt. It's funny because just last night I took 6 Magics and 6 Wizards out and shot at a practice basket from different distances and recorded how many makes I had with each mold, and the Magic won by a long shot. Go figure...

newwizard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts