• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
175g 12x Star Wraith
174g Red Z Surge
173g Orange ESP Surge
174g Light Orange FLX Surge

:) Almost lost my FLX in a tree today, but I climbed it to get it down... Phew!

Pro D Buzz, never thrown them in D before. Figure I'll use it for water holes, and if I keep it long enough to beat it in it'll make a good turnover disc.

Also picked up another Organic Wizard. They're my favorite kind.

172 Pro Katana - Threw it for the first time today. Reached a basket that I usually come up short on.

175 Avenger SS - Want to try rolling

Couple of CFR 174 Katana's from the Great 8 in Raleigh. I am not ready to throw them yet, but what the hell.

Picked up a Discraft misprint pack a couple weeks back and I'll be getting 10 more pretty soon! Checking out ESP and FLX Buzzzes and I want to get into Stalkers. Might give an XL and an Xpress a whirl, too.

I got a star destroyer
Glo buzzz
Star Aviar
and champion roadrunner

Just got a 178 pro line beast its brand new and was 8 bucks. The heaviest driver I've ever thrown. It locks in to straight and flies forever!!

Wolf, DX, 176, Innova

very strange disc. the feel is sharp edged and really suprises everyone that holds it for the first time. the normal respone is, 'wtf?'

most understable mid rng that i've thrown so far and does rollers great

having said that, i've not thrown a stratus yet which is always ranked better than a wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts