• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DX San Marino Roc 175 - I just picked up from a gas station in Mukwanago, WI as I was about to play the towns course before Phish on Sunday.

Pro-d Magnet (soft) 171

Pro-d Stratus 171 - This thing already looks pretty misshapen after hitting just a few trees. I really like this mold though, I'm probably going to have to grab one in Elite-x too.

I'm still a beginner. These discs are added to my lineup of:

Elite-z Buzzz 176 (should I try a lighter one? in pro-d maybe?)

DX Viper 169 - I'm not a big fan of this one. It's the rim.

DX Dart 175

any feedback on my disc selection would be very helpful. Should I add or subtract anything? I noticed some of my discs are at the higher end of the weight spectrum. Any comments on this?

I'm not sure of you're experience level, but I'd reccomend something like this,

Pick up a dx cheetah, or gazelle, or eagle-x, or pro d cyclone if you want discraft, or just stick with the viper,

use the buzzz,

and pick either the dart, or the magnet,

use these three discs for everything, drive with the putters on short holes, mids on the longer, and the fairway drivers on the even longer (based on how far you throw) just learn how to make them all work for everything you need, then add in some more discs in a month or two.

you'll get more responses if you make a thread in the "bag suggestions" section which is a subforum of the equipment section.

Last edited:
(new to me):
star Leopard
SSS Warlock
and a brand new KC 12X star wraith (awesome BTW)

This isn't plastic but, I got a new fade crunch box today:clap:!! After tearing up a piece of carry-on lugage and then a duffel bag, it was time to get an actual bag.
This thing is sweet, a bit smaller than I though it would be but i still got all disc I want in it and could still easily fit a few more:thmbup:.

I'm not sure of you're experience level, but I'd reccomend something like this,

Pick up a dx cheetah, or gazelle, or eagle-x, or pro d cyclone if you want discraft, or just stick with the viper,

use the buzzz,

and pick either the dart, or the magnet,

use these three discs for everything, drive with the putters on short holes, mids on the longer, and the fairway drivers on the even longer (based on how far you throw) just learn how to make them all work for everything you need, then add in some more discs in a month or two.

you'll get more responses if you make a thread in the "bag suggestions" section which is a subforum of the equipment section.

thanks a lot.

Ordered a:

QOLS
QPLS
Pro Beast...hahaha mis-typed pro breast the first time...

From DGC...expect them sometime in 2011. :)

001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Waiting on this shipment

175 HPP Wizard (gonna be my driving Wiz, sick of beating up mediums and softs driving)
173 Z Nuke (non first run, fingers crossed it flies like first run)
174 S-Line Freak PD (first one flew so nice I had to pick up another before they are gone)

Just picked up a DM gremlin for 7.99 shipped at DGemporium. DAMMMNNN:clap:
Been wanting one for while, just waiting on the right deal....can't wait to toss it.

champ teebird
dx teebird
summit
FL
pro leo
GL fuse and river
p-pd
i kind of went overboard (oh well)

Just got a brand new Pro Classic Roc $25 and a 2003 Pearly Champion Starfire that is like a longer teebird $5.

21 NEW/Old Cactus Cyclones
3 NEW/Old Stingrays (not the amoeba's, large ray)

Cyclone - Org/Wht - 176
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 175
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 174
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 174
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 173
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 169
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 168
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 167
Cyclone - Org/Wht - 167
Cyclone - Org/Blk - 173
Cyclone - Org/Blk - 172
Cyclone - Org/Blk - 167