• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played at La Mirada today then got went through Discovering The World's inventory afterwards to find another gummy-ish Destroyer and Banshee. Also bought an old Helix and a prototype disc of some sort.

dsc01455.jpg

Played at La Mirada today then got went through Discovering The World's inventory afterwards to find another gummy-ish Destroyer and Banshee. Also bought an old Helix and a prototype disc of some sort.

dsc01455.jpg

That's one purdy destroyer...I'd be jealous if I threw them.

Also picked up one of those lightweight, very overstable "bubble Boss" discs at the course pro shop. It's hard to photograph but the flash sort of shows the bubbles (you can also feel them).

bubbleboss.jpg

The high overstability lets me make some fun throws like this one at La Mirada (hole 13).

Won my division in the Monster Tourney and got a 45$ plastic payout. Grabbed a Monster '10 stamped Z Pred, '09 Monster Z Force and Shoot The Moon stamped Z glow Nuke. The Force I'm going to compare to my Pred for headwind max D, the other two I love and needed extras for field practice.

that is a really sweet shot, how long did it take to figure out?

Saw a friend do it a couple of weeks ago and decided that shot has the best chance of making it all the way to the basket. If you try to go straight through, the disc usually gets a little too high and snags on the overhanging branches (at least for me).

Picked up four new discs today

Another SSS wizard, another KC-pro roc, a Star TL, and a Echo star wraith

Sidewinder, Roadrunner-

Still working on my drive.

Oh, and a Focus for long putts.

Love my roadrunner, but have been thinking about grabbing a sidewinder for something to hold a nice anhyzer disk that will start to fade before it hits ground. Anyone think that would be a good one to grab for that? Then again maybe I should just continue working on getting the right angle and amount of power for the situation I'm talking about.

I bought a new R-pro boss (165g) about 2 weeks ago. I have about 5 of them now. Once they get too worn in they become flippy and I have to go get a new one for it to work like I want it to.

Heres my new pro Valks I got about a week ago. Flying great!

Got a couple of glow magics on the way hand picked by Discspeed for me that I cant wait to get my mits on.

Attachments

• IMG00009-20101104-1747.jpg
    IMG00009-20101104-1747.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 62
A darkish orange that's still VERY bright and easy to see 168g star valkyrie to replace my lost flat top blue champ valk. I saw it in the store and it just kept telling me that I wanted it, so I gave in. I can't help it when I see a very easily visible disc that's something I throw pretty often.

I have a glo buzzz on its way, and I went out and bought the LED fishing bobber lights and clear duct tape. One of my local parks is open past dusk so Im gonna be night golfing like crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts