• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I paid 5 bucks for this turd. Thought it was a good deal until I threw it on the scale and saw it weighs a measly 165 grams :/

130116_g.jpg

But it is a great deal. Looks like that's a sweet disc to play some warmup catch with. Certainly seems like decent trade bait

2 medium Ions
Axis
used premium plastic Magic putter
used opto Halo
used opto XXX

So far, only the Halo has made the bag.
I haven't adjusted to the flight of the Ions yet.
Same for the Axis... I need to throw it more.
Too windy to try out the Magic. The plastic feels gummy. Probably the only one I'll ever see like this.
I have yet to throw the XXX. I'm sure it's good (just like my other two).

ArchonsRocsTeedevil.jpg

Not usually this excited about purchases (at least not excited enough to post it), but this one is one of my best hauls.

Champ Archon, Proto Star Teedevil, Gummy USDGC Roc
Pumpkin Star Archon, Pumpkin DX Roc, Japan Open Sparkle Roc

Still can't bring myself to throw the Sparkle Roc

Just picked up an ESP Avenger SS (I love throwing this disc!) and a mid nineties Shark (Strictly for the collection, or to trade).

some little kid came up to me on the course and said he had discs for sale for 5 bucks each that he got out of the water and i told him no thanks but a few seconds later i decided i should at least look and see if he had pulled any gems of the creek. got this baby for 5 bucks, 7/10 with no ink :D

bsbuzzz.jpg

some little kid came up to me on the course and said he had discs for sale for 5 bucks each that he got out of the water and i told him no thanks but a few seconds later i decided i should at least look and see if he had pulled any gems of the creek. got this baby for 5 bucks, 7/10 with no ink :D

bsbuzzz.jpg

You should've given the kid an extra couple of bucks for being such a good guy. He'd look for you when he found more.

the kids are always out there trolling so i can find them if i need to. one mentioned he had a few hundred at home and for me to come check them out sometime i just forgot to get his number (im only like 10 years older than him so its not TOO creepy to show up at the kids house, is it?) haha. i also bought back 2 that belonged to my friends that the kids "swore they called" for a 2.50 a piece.

bought this pro leopard and 11X CA teebird for $5.99 each at PIAS today. They both belonged to the same guy that turned in a first run bar stamped buzzz into PIAS, that I stole for 8.99.
pias.JPG

I got four discs the past few days.

172g DGA Squall (SP Line)
167g DGA Squall (Pro Line)
169g Innova Star TeeDevil (this one is funny.. The color looks like baby food pea green)
166g Innova Champion TL+

I'm too lazy to go outside to get the TeeDevil/TL+ from my car, but I attached a picture of the Squall discs I got...

Attachments

• IMG00118-20111115-1520-1.jpg
    IMG00118-20111115-1520-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 26
^^^ i think you will like it dude.. they are really fun to throw once they get lil worn .. was throwing them before i disc'd down and have box waiting for me when i decide to throw them again lol

Picked up an Elite X XS yesterday

You just got one, and I just got rid of one.:p Liked the feel of it, but couldn't throw it to save my life. I traded it for a X-out Sabre that I most definitely can throw.;)

168 CFR Glow Firebird with a Super Mario dye (for my two sons) wall hanger
175 FR Sidewinder
172 Star Skeeter with a Lorax "I speek for the trees" dye (for my two sons) wall hanger
9x KC Pro Eagle L

168 CFR Glow Firebird with a Super Mario dye (for my two sons) wall hanger
175 FR Sidewinder
172 Star Skeeter with a Lorax "I speek for the trees" dye (for my two sons) wall hanger
9x KC Pro Eagle L

That Lorax one sounds pretty cool, but I hope it doesn't actually say "speek" on it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts