• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought another 'Soft' Magic in Red to go with my White one. Hard as rock - perfect for outside the circle and short/extreme anny upshots. But yeah ... the Softness thing is silly - the variations are so large that a Supersoft could feel flexy or completely stiff, but lately everything seems to be of Medium stiffness or even harder.

Also picked up a sweet CFR TL from the Marketplace - pearly light blue to pair with my watermelon 'candy' CFR TL. It's on the left:

IMG_0960.jpg

Last edited:
I believe the reason the Cobra has the DX stamp is that it's a limited run that is not normally made in any plastic other than DX. I'd love to get a Star Cobra.

If a disc is usually available in Champ plastic it's probably going to have a champ stamp. (that kind a sounds dirty like a tramp stamp)

Placed the order last night through the Innova Factory Store so they should be in the mail today. That hopefully gives me a Tuesday or Wednesday arrival time.

yellow Blizzard TeeDevil
purple Metallic Sparkle Dart
factory second yellow Proto Star Stamp Star Lycan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts