• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past few weeks I've aquired:

XG Boss - Clear - 175g
DX Python - White
ESP Comet - Orange
Glow Champ Roadrunner
Premie DX Birdie
Japan Open Roc3 - Yellow
DD Lucid Escape - Blue
DD Lucid Fugitive - Blue
Star Destroyer (2x with custom stamps from DD for my Son)
11x Champ Teebird - Tye-Dye
CE Teebird(L) - Red

I know there are a few others!

IMG954626.jpg

Not a puchase, got it for Xmas from Innova with a card and calendar.

Sparkle Tern, 175.

Got the last roc3 at discgolfvalues for $25.90 shipped 180g
Currently have it on fleabay but wanted to show it off. Pictures dont show it but through the smoked part there are beautiful swirls of black pearl. Thought the rainbow stamp was awesome and never seen another like that.

Attachments

• IMG_20121219_111603.jpg
    IMG_20121219_111603.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20121219_111626.jpg
    IMG_20121219_111626.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20121219_111647.jpg
    IMG_20121219_111647.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 37
^^^ Nah I don't think that's blizzard, just sparkle champ plastic...what? Oh!
Emily+%26+Jane.jpg

...never mind! ;)

Just got back from Grassroots Disc Golf in Memphis, TN

I also got a Blizzard Katana to replace my other that is currently swimming. I wanted to get a Roc3 but he was out. Probably for the best as I'd rather throw my discs than look at them on the wall and choke my chicken (Not that there's anything wrong with that). The Legacy Rivals feel unlike any disc I've held before. I'm hooked on Legacy plastic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 39
If you think the Cannon has distance, you should see me work a line with the Rampage! Even more overstable than the Cannon, but doesn't seem to get as much love. If you've got the arm and form, that 1-2 combo is tough to beat.

My pics might have to wait until after XMas...

172g 1st run teal shift Escape
176g 1st run opaque yellow Fugitive
172g 1st run opaque pink Trespass
176g opaque pink Opto Pure (x2)
173g ??? Pinnacle Rival
173g pearly pink Icon Cannon
157g pink Opto Warship

I also got a Blizzard Katana to replace my other that is currently swimming. I wanted to get a Roc3 but he was out. Probably for the best as I'd rather throw my discs than look at them on the wall and choke my chicken (Not that there's anything wrong with that). The Legacy Rivals feel unlike any disc I've held before. I'm hooked on Legacy plastic.

That smoke Rival sure is purdy. I got one from GGGT but not sure what color will arrive. I asked for the pearliest prettiest one they have...

Thank you very much!

I plan on keeping that one on the wall and throwing the blue/blue stamp. I was really impressed by all of the different color/stamp combinations that Legacy produces, and wish they would carry this over to their putters. I was tempted by some turquoisey-green Icon plastic, but alas I was already over my spending budget haha.

Recently traded for a beat 170 TM River and a 170 M Anode, and just received my 163 GL River that I bought on the marketplace over the weekend. Looking forward to hitting the course tomorrow!

Im trying to see if any more of those sparkle Patriots are still available... Hopefully I can add one of those to my list as well.

Got 2 175g eraser Magics, a 175 s-line Maniac and a 175 p-line Maniac. Oh, and a bright yellow, super floppy Aerobie Dogobie and the dog loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts