• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

posting from the course

At the parent's house he typically hangs out there when I'm working, I left from work in Wyoming on this particular trip, he'll be back with me in a couple days. I miss him more than anything else, thanks for your concern.

My jaw dropped walking up to hole 9 lake Patterson. 483' 20mph r2l wind.

Attachments

• IMG-20110821-00044.jpg
    IMG-20110821-00044.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 73
My jaw dropped walking up to hole 9 lake Patterson. 483' 20mph r2l wind.

I will now admit (I am not on the course, a mile away or so... I started on hole 8 of this course, as it was the nearest to the road and I am often not too intent on actually finding hole 1, so hole 9 was my second hole..) this course, out of 507 courses made my jaw drop the most often, probably 12 times out of 18, too bad it's not maintained and nobody ever goes to North Dakota, it could definitely be a 5 disc rated course, blew me away.

Man you play some reallllyyyy pretty courses. In MS, there are just a handful of nice courses. The Rez, Crystal Springs, Morton, Butts Park. That's about it. Oh yeah, Desert Fox is fun. Go into the Technique section and look at the thread I posted '"What would you throw on this hole", that is from Desert Fox.

Man you play some reallllyyyy pretty courses. In MS, there are just a handful of nice courses. The Rez, Crystal Springs, Morton, Butts Park. That's about it. Oh yeah, Desert Fox is fun. Go into the Technique section and look at the thread I posted '"What would you throw on this hole", that is from Desert Fox.

Yeah man, I took those pictures.

That's Blue Ribbon isn't it?

Sure is, same spot I started this thread.

Man, I hope when I'm an old guy (or at least done with college) I'll have the opprotunity to travel all over and play tons of courses. Post 1000!

Hey! The site works on my crapberry again. Hole G winter park.

Uploading...

Drained the 60' putt for deuce.

Attachments

• IMG-20111111-00047.jpg
    IMG-20111111-00047.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 70
Good meeting ya, Martin and For(r)est! Perhaps our paths will cross again and I won't have such a hectic schedule...but like I said, I'm glad your visit motivated me to get out and play, 'cause I've been distracted as hell with all my classes and a toddler! And I finally got to squeeze another swap out of the 2011 travel tag!

Have fun at the Quarry tomorrow!

Playing new temp holes at Somerset
IMG_20111113_142340.jpg

IMG_20111113_141909.jpg

Completely digging the Ohio state park scene. Great seal state park, hole 18.

Attachments

• IMG-20111201-00063.jpg
    IMG-20111201-00063.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 34