• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

posting from the course

Stupid shack. I clanged off it twice during Am Worlds. It lets everyone on the course know that you were really close to having a good shot.

I leave the (smart) phone (& the distraction) in the car. The pics it takes are crappy anyway. I do bring my Sony digital camera or my Canon HD Video camera (which takes pics too). I then go home & re-do all my pics in Photoshop. Edit videos, etc & upload to DGCR next as necessary.

Sitting in three van after a second consecutive i've bowl, one in Columbus (secondMA1, pdga sanctioned) and one outside of Indy (third open, unsanctioned).

If you're one that has previously enjoyed this thread, most of my updates happen On my blog. pics mostly with my phone.

This was Saturday at Somerset DGC... Hole ten from the long.
IMG_20120121_162637.jpg

Waiting to start a tourney at Paul B Johnson State Park in Hattiesburg MS...40 degrees and 25 mph winds...gonna be fun ;)

Waiting to start a tourney at Paul B Johnson State Park in Hattiesburg MS...40 degrees and 25 mph winds...gonna be fun ;)

Sooo wanted to be there today, bholy, but wound up sore throat/chest congestion yesterday, and its even worse today. :sick: Hope you have a good time; I am searching sndg.org for another tourney I can make! :)

hey martin, what course was #600, i noticed you used scorecards from my backyard for that one, also, excellent song choice on the vid!

hey martin, what course was #600, i noticed you used scorecards from my backyard for that one, also, excellent song choice on the vid!

Ah crap! You caught me. As I was stealing those cards (yeah, I helped myself to 10 or so of your nice cards) I could feel the cops watching me, they were going to jump out of the woods at any point and bust me.

600th course was... I dunno, somewhere outside of Dayton. I'll look it up.

Indian Riffle. I think that's right. That was towards the end of 3 days of steady rain.

Latest posts