• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag III!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The first and second batches are done and shipped and due to posts in the previous thread, I thought I'd start taking orders for a third round of tags.

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking orders until I hit 20 or more pre-sales at which point I'll place the order for the tags. How long will that take? I'm not really sure. Could be a week, could be a month. When I have enough orders I'll make an announcement for any people that are still on the fence. Also, here's what they look like:

bagtag003.jpg

You have to order one :) Click the link in the post to go to the store and pre-order it.

doh I'm such a typical male, not reading directions. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, I just posted it today.. so far 0. A few people in the previous thread said they wanted one and one person mentioned getting 5 of them so maybe the pre-orders will roll in quickly.

Um opps

Tim - I put in an order for 2 - It did not give me a space to put in notes where I would list out the DGCR Number.

The number and info for the two I'm doing are as follows

DGCR Number - 1932
User name = Kunipshunfit

DGCR Number - 2530
User name = Magnus

I'll PM you my email address so you have confirmation.

Around there, yea. Considering I put the thread up yesterday, 3 isn't bad. It usually takes around a month to get enough pre-orders since most people that wanted one have one now. I think the first batch was around 30 tags.

Just wanted to say thanks, got mine from the II order batch and it is awesome! People need to jump on and get themselves one, good quality and they look nice as well.

Hey Timg,
Mine just broke today :(:(
Are you planning to order the same material? Looks like it can break very easy. I will post up the picture soon later tonight.
Maybe need something softer material that can flex well without snapping off when you drop your bags on rocks or hard surface.

Mine has been banged around quite a bit without a scratch and the plastic is pretty tough. It may have just hit at an odd angle or something in your case since I'm not particularly careful with mine. I also use the chain that I sent out to attach it to my bag rather than a carabiner (I think you mentioned using that) so that may afford more movement and flexibility if you were to drop your bag on a bunch of rocks.

Pre-order mine.

I did pre-order mine few days ago of 2.. By through paypal system.

I did asked for what on my personalized DGCR bag Tag III

1st ones just my full name and my DGCR number SHAYAN KERAMATI #4122
but it did not asked for what on my 2nd ones,

So I want 2nd one is just my screename and my DGCR number
DeafaLiEnDisc

Please follow Capital letter sensitive. Thanks...

Got it Shayan. Thank you for getting some tags!

attachment.php

$$hit happens, just be careful with your personal tag(s). I think I let the tag fall under the bag while dropping onto sharp-edged rock piles. It just *snap* like that. Don't let it bend too far or you're ordering another one.

I guess I'll order two new ones with my real name and screename...:|

So, Timg, maybe for some idiots like me might need some sort of idiot-proof material that wouldn't be too easily breakable during our rough travels. :eek:

I'm not sure what kind of material that would be, the existing plastic is pretty thick and anything else would just add to the cost. Maybe get a tag case ;)

I'm going to go with 3 instead of 5. When I get my 2 boys to create an account I will submit my order.

The girls are opting out.

If they don't want to sign up I can put pretty much anything on the tag for the second line. DGCR # is preferred just to have a standard template but I'm not opposed to a few special one-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts