• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag III!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch.. yea, not much way to prevent that. I'm guessing the weight of the bag on top of the tag when it hit the rocks/pavement probably contributed to the breakage. Maybe attach it higher up on the the bag so should you drop it, a portion of the tag won't be under the bag and it won't bear the brunt of the hit.

stein.jpg

I plan on placing the order some time during the week of May 11th regardless of how many tags are in so if you'd like one now is the time to get in on it as I definitely won't be doing more for a while. I'll be on vacation from the 4th to the 9th with fairly sporadic internet access (going to Disney World and I won't be paying the $10 fee each day I'm there) so if anyone has questions, etc. it may take me a little longer to reply that week.

I'm planning on placing the order this week so if you're on the fence, now is as good a time as any to get in on the tags. I am 99% positive I won't be doing another order any time soon so if you don't grab one now, it'll be some time before they're available again.

Ordering tomorrow afternoon.. if anyone wants one, you have until then to pick up a tag.

I was gonna, but I'd rather chuck the same $$ for the premium membership.

Nope, sorry, you had your chance and the ticket booth is closed!!

Its all done for unless you find 20 or more people that are interested to order it. That's what I believe Tim said about that few months ago...right Tim?

Crap, of all times to take a hiatus from the site...

Any idea when the next round of orders will go in?
No clue.. it'll probably be at least a couple of months before there's enough interest to do another round of orders.

Tags are on the way guys. Just sent them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts