• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a decent amount of people want one so maybe I'll start taking pre-orders soon.

Tim, I checked the store and it said you were sold out of the personalized tags, what's the posibility of getting some more printed up. Mine will even be less ink becuese I'm DGCR#984. :D

Yup member #411 here... if you could send me an message once these are available again that would be great.

I will start taking pre-orders after the labor day weekend.

Tim, I presume that when the new 2010 travel tags go on sale that you will also be offering personalized tags at the same time?

I'd like a personalized one but am thinking of waiting to order both the 2010 travel and personalized at the same time.

Will that work?

I didn't even think of the 2010 tags until just now. I guess I'll have to order those as well. I'll try to get both tags ready to go at the same time.

I'm waiting for the guy that makes the travel tags to get back to me before I post everything up. I am going to give them a call tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.