• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any way you could let us in on how many have sold so we have an idea how much trading will be happening?
These aren't the travel tags, so trading is not involved. As far as the travel tags, you can find that information here.

The bag tags are a classy way to identify your bag and show your support of the site at the same time. :)

so you are getting another another one right;)

Probably not, the wife gave me a hard time the first time. "$20 for a bagtag?? A disc doesn't even cost that much. And what are you gonna do with it?? Hang it on your bag?"

I caught alot of flack for that one, so I don't think $40 for a bagtag is gonna make her any happier.

So I guess I just hope someone finds it, goes to the web address thats on it, and finds me.

These aren't the travel tags, so trading is not involved. As far as the travel tags, you can find that information here.

The bag tags are a classy way to identify your bag and show your support of the site at the same time. :)

ah coolio. i didnt realize there were 2 different types of tags. please excuse my noobness.:)

Tomorrow is the last full day to get in on the personal tags. I will stop taking orders Friday morning and most likely place the order for them the same day.

Cool Deal! I can't wait! :thmbup:

Last day everyone.. not sure when the next round of orders will be but it will definitely be a while. I will stop taking orders tomorrow morning.

Tim, not to be a pest or anything, but is there any timetable for when these will be in your hands and subsequently sent out? Thanks.

I should get them early next week and then it'll take me a day or two to pack and ship them out to you guys. I normally send them priority mail so once I send them it'll be another 2-3 days.

I should get them early next week and then it'll take me a day or two to pack and ship them out to you guys. I normally send them priority mail so once I send them it'll be another 2-3 days.

When is the next time you are going to order them?

I advise finding some other way to secure your tag to your bag...lost my $20 tag...

Dude, I'm bummed to hear that you're bag tag is MIA.

I came close to losing my bag tag on at least three occasions. I ended up using a very small carabiner to hold my tag on to my bag. If I lose that tag it'll be because I've lost the whole bag.

Just figured I would post, to see if there was any updates?

Haven't received them yet.. I'm expecting them this week though, possibly tomorrow. I will email the guy and double-check tomorrow morning.

Haven't received them yet.. I'm expecting them this week though, possibly tomorrow. I will email the guy and double-check tomorrow morning.

Cool Deal! I was just curious!

I got the tags yesterday after work. I will try to package them and send them out to you guys in the next day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.