• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prediction: Top 3 Future Big Brands

That is really interesting and if true, it would benefit me since I need all the help I can get.
I played a full 18 yesterday for the very first time and really enjoyed it and believe I've improved to some degree. Just wish I could get more than 125 feet when driving but guess it will increase at some point.
Whether I throw a 9,7 or a 5 speed, they all seem to get the same distance.
FWIW I would not call MVP discs very beginner-friendly. Anecdotally the outer rim seems to require you to throw it harder than other brands to get the advertised flight characteristics. Fission plastic may correct that effect to some degree.

Hilarious that Innova hasn't done anything new lately beyond the Alien.

Halo Everything
Toro
Jay
Discmania Original Molds
Infinite Support
Millenium Support
Clearly supporting touring team more

As for MVP/Axiom, I want the same color rims as the core and I would bag more of them.

Hilarious that Innova hasn't done anything new lately beyond the Alien.

Halo Everything
Toro
Jay
Discmania Original Molds
Infinite Support
Millenium Support
Clearly supporting touring team more

As for MVP/Axiom, I want the same color rims as the core and I would bag more of them.
well they did just release the 'Rollo' mid in star plastic, which I found to be a pleasant surprise
the one i got is an off-the-shelf mega-understable (even up here in CO)

FWIW I would not call MVP discs very beginner-friendly. Anecdotally the outer rim seems to require you to throw it harder than other brands to get the advertised flight characteristics. Fission plastic may correct that effect to some degree.
I feel like their 2 speeds are putters, 3/4 speeds are midranges, 5 speeds are fairway drivers, and everything else distance drivers 😐

Glitch/Spin/Paradox are about as beginner friendly as MVP gets.

Latest posts