• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Predictions for Worlds

1. Doss
2. Feldberg
3. Locastro
4. Jenkins
5. Climo (wouldnt be surprised to see Barsby or someone like McCabe though)

Val for womens, but I'm pulling for Lopez

Sweet thread.... and my picks

1) Dave Feldberg - He is getting hot at the right time.

2) Nate Doss - he will win again but this year

3) Nikko Locastro - He will win one once he is old enough to drink.... not yet though. Will be a good rival for Doss for the next 5-7 years.

4) Barry Schultz - my fave...... Does he have one more run in the tank

5) Cale Leviska - Also getting hot........ multiples aces from Cale this week.

Three who can crack the top 5 ..... Ulibari , Barsby, Brinster

1. Doss
2. Jenkins
3. Locastro
4. Climo
5. Feldberg
6. Shultz

How do you follow the pro tournaments? Do you just go to the PDGA site or do you watch a video somewhere?

Didn't Jesper just come back from injury? I also think it will be too hot in KC for him to handle.

Wonder if they have odds on Val in Vegas? Have to bet against her to make anything.

Markus Kallstrom is the Swede to watch. He's got the arm for these boomer holes and he's been dialed in this year.

Sorry, but football/soccer has that honor as far as I know, Freddy Adu became a pro when he was 14.

I hope Wiggins goes pro though, he needs some competition plus I want Doss to bully him around or something, "Give me your lunch money you wimp."

hahaha, that'd be great. And Wiggins is shy enough to listen to him.

Climo will rise again after being inspired by Tom Watson. Then Doss, Feldberg, and Jenkins.
On the am Side I gotta go with my but Wiggins Jr. he's so money... no joke. Then in the under 13 a little Guy by the name Of Andrew Coggin, he's tight with Wiggins so he's winning in his blood, I could care less about the old guys these 2 are what I'll be watching.

I like this thread, just saying.

My Picks:
Open
1. Nate Doss (just playing too well right now)
2. Ken Climo (because I liked the guy who said he would be inspired by Watson)
3. Dave Feldberg
4. Jesper Lundmark
5. Steve Rico

Womens
1. Val Jenkins

Masters
1. Joe Mela

Ams
1. Rocky Brown

The real question is why do we pick the players that we do? The following is a list of players that I would like to see play well in the Open Division who did not make my top 5.

Paul McBeth
Christopher Horn
Mitch Sonderfan
Philo Brathwaite
Joe Rovere

Aside from McBeth, I have seen the rest of these guys play before.

1. Doss
2. Climo/Schultz

Schultz would be a great win, reppin' Wisconsin!...but I still support Doss since I like Discraft :p

i'll toss in a supercolor hawk hollow buzzz for the winner of this thing.

1. feldberg
2. doss
3. kallstrom
4. locastro
5. rico

ladies- val
masters- hammock
ams- little wiggins

oscar stenfelt will win his division by 20+ strokes.

Thought I'd bump this up for anybody else who wants to play. You need to have your picks in by 8:00 AM CDT tomorrow morning.

Oh, an I better make my picks too.

1. Nate Doss gets numero 3.
2. Avery Jenkins
3. Nikko Locastro
4. Steve Rico
5. Dave Feldberg

Women: 3-peat for Val Jenkins
Masters: Dean Tannock
Ams: Would love to see DW Jr. win this but since he's been picked, I'm going with Blaine Kinkel.

Last edited:
I follow the tour casually so I know the top guys and have heard of the second tier guys but couldn't really rank em. But here goes.

1. Ken Climo (Been playing well this year and I have a feeling)
2. Nate Doss (Just gets edged out by KC)
3. Nikko Locastro (He's about due)
4. David Feldberg (Can't fall further then this)
5. Barry Schultz (Why not?)

Women:
1. Val Jenkins (She wins everything)

Ams
2. David Wiggins Jr. (Everybody else seems to like him and his rating is the highest)

Masters
3. Eric Roady Roadhouse (Name Only)

But I'm rooting for Derrick Britt in Open, Go River City

Wiggins all the way

Wiggins in ams for sure. He has already won 3 pro events and he regularly cashes in pro, just declines the cash. He has basically been a pro for over a year now.

I would like to see him win pro worlds before he is 18.
I guess he will have 3 chances.

As for open.

Doss
Schultz
Brinster
Climo

As far as ratings go my girl is in the top 5 of Advanced Women and she has the drive to win. I also expect our friend Paige to do well. She tied for 2nd last year and got 3rd the year before.
FW1
1. Haleigh Shepherd
2. Paige Pierce

Paige's Dad, Barry Wayne Pierce, should do well in Advanced Masters. He took 2nd in the 02 worlds in MA1 and has the highest rating in his division.
MM1
1. Barry Wayne Pierce

MA 1 This guy won the two biggest am events so far this year.
1. Blain Kinkel

FPO
1. Val
2. Des
3. Liz

MPO hard to guess at this one
1. Nate Doss
2. Dave Feldberg
3. Nikko
4. Ken Climo
5. Eric McCabe

Anyone who can throw long with a modicum of accuracy will have a shot at this thing.

Latest posts