• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Prettiest disc ever?

Consolation prize

134260_g.jpg

66834_g.jpg

85488_g.jpg

130373_g.jpg

104213_g.jpg

Too many to just pick one..

I've always liked the swirly star runs that innova put out like crazy a few years ago. I don't have anymore of them but I would sure appreciate some pics if anyone has some laying around. :p

purple pro fb of cali's is still one of my favorites. wish i could find just one green pearly pro fb... like... monster green. not a yellow or a blue mix. just straight up hulk green.

Pearly First Run Gators are pretty f'n bad a$$.

Also, I can think of a GREAT deal of insanely sweet Latitude 64 discs that have caused me to have to change a pair of pants or two.

Pearly First Run Gators are pretty f'n bad a$$.

Also, I can think of a GREAT deal of insanely sweet Latitude 64 discs that have caused me to have to change a pair of pants or two.

Yes, I believe you quantified it in boxers-full recently...

Love my sparkle gats = )

Attachments

• photo (12).JPG
    photo (12).JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 71
  • photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 65
  • photo (15).JPG
    photo (15).JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 67
I have a gummy Asia Open Archangel that is just gorgeous. Ill get some pictures up later. There's something to be said about minimilism.

Blurple Augusta Wraith. Bad pic. Looks better in person. If it was super pearly, I'd put it in my safety deposit box. :thmbup:

blurpleaugustawraith.jpg

Last edited:
This my absolute fav... Perfect balance of plastic blend and killer graphics, and not to mention t's a sweet disk to throw..

6391985355_22d62655fa_z.jpg
i

Blurple Augusta Wraith. Bad pic. Looks better in person. If it was super pearly, I'd put it in my safety deposit box. :thmbup:

the augusta wraith is a very attractive package as well as the circle gator.

imo, a lot of the great looking innova discs (plastic-wise) are obscured by innova's huge logo and or the combination of the logo and disc name.

ultimately, i really don't think the swede's have any competition when it comes to amazing looking plastic coming off the production line. also, the gold line logo serves a great purpose being just the right size as to not become a distraction when trying to admire the great looking plastic.

asas.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

2.jpg

my avatar: my girl crissy inside the gold line!

Last edited: