• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Pro Vulcan

OcDiscGolf

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Threw a 166 Pro Vulcan this weekend... Only got 2 throws off with it but it flipped a bit and seemed to have even more glide than the Star which I would expect for the plastic. The Innova Pro who let me try it said they are coming out today. I'm excited, will it be the flippiest disc YET from innova?

Holly crap?!? I think I will love that in all its fliptastic glory.

Oooh....perhaps I won't have to beat up my pro katanas to get them to go 1150 feet (that's what it did this weekend-admittedly on a fairly severe downhill hole.)

Threw a 166 Pro Vulcan this weekend... Only got 2 throws off with it but it flipped a bit and seemed to have even more glide than the Star which I would expect for the plastic. The Innova Pro who let me try it said they are coming out today. I'm excited, will it be the flippiest disc YET from innova?[/QUOTe

Unless the kill the Valykrie!!!!!!!! They should!!!

I finally can get my kid a new driver. He hates his flippy pro groove he has been throwing for a while now.

This sounds like something that would be really fun to throw,just with as much snap and as high as I possibly can muster :popcorn:

As a matter of fact there were Pro Grooves, a limited run was produced, around 1000 if I recall correctly.

Atleast 500 in a landfill, just kidding, bad joke.
I don't really have an idea as to how they were distributed.

I wonder when they will make an announcement or if they will just show up in stores.

I wonder when they will make an announcement or if they will just show up in stores.

I was wondering the same thing. Usually my local shop (dtworld.com) will usually post a Facebook update when they get something new in; They pickup their discs directly from Innova West so they are usually the first guys to have news on brand new discs hitting the street. I'll drop them a line and see if they heard anything.

Atleast 500 in a landfill, just kidding, bad joke.
I don't really have an idea as to how they were distributed.

They were distrubuted to ponds, lakes, and deep in the woods via noob hyzers.

Threw a 169 pro vulcan today. It was a double stamp with the vulcan stamp and the 2011 Australian championship teedevil stamp. Those that throw around 300' might enjoy its distance potential. This disc was bran new and flew like a beat pro katana. Bought it at PIAS.

Throwing a Star Vulcan 175 on a straight flat line around 350-380 " All my other disc's I can only get out around 320", I love the disc in star!

Yeah, I want a Pro to go with my Stars for extra hyzer-flippiness. Think they would be a crazy tailwind disc. Where's the production?

Latest posts