• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy expands team

Seppo is developing each year and few Europeans have placed 6th at the worlds. Even fewer at such a young age. He is a quality person too and so is his family. One of whom is a member on this board. Seppo and his sister have WFDF world distance records for upside down throws for some age group. The father of the family played in the Finnish championships as early as 1978 or 9 he didn't remember which. It is interesting to see how Seppo fares with the new company. He was with team Discmania before.

I'd be interested in knowing why he switched from Discmania. He had signature discs and Jussi as a captain, I'd take that 1000000 times a week.

Trey133 said:
I'd be interested in knowing why he switched from Discmania. He had signature discs and Jussi as a captain, I'd take that 1000000 times a week.

No clue.

By the way if you want to see Seppo in action you can see him play at the Dutch Open 2011 on Youtube channel lcgm8. I haven't met Ragna and lcgm8 hasn't filmed her play either. Yet.

I got to feel up a couple of the Prodigy test putters today...very nice KC Pro-ish blend, rigid disc but very tacky. Likey likey. The profiles were interesting, not very thick, more like Clutch/Clozer thickness, and polygonal mold shape (but with rounded corners). Straight slope on the nose, one nose is very low, the other is intermediate...probably an over-stable/under-stable combo.

I heard the ones releases recently were beadless? Or maybe all of them, idk. What say you Jhern?