• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy Fx-3

Both my 400 and 500 FX-3 had very minimal flashing. A far cry from what I've previously seen from Prodigy's discs. The finishing on the 500 is a little weird. Parts of it look chalky.

The funny thing is, I think that most of the new Prodigy discs that are getting praise for better QC and consistent plastic are coming from their China factory.

The funny thing is, I think that most of the new Prodigy discs that are getting praise for better QC and consistent plastic are coming from their China factory.

China knows injection molding well.

My 400 fx3 flies like a slightly beaten in thunderbird. Very nice

The Jawja stuff has improved considerably (new Air plastic has finally given me a ton of choices I didn't have before) as well but yeah the Chinese discs are great.

The Jawja stuff has improved considerably (new Air plastic has finally given me a ton of choices I didn't have before) as well but yeah the Chinese discs are great.

The Chinese 400 plastic might be some of the best feeling plastic in the game. IYKYK

I have heard raves about the air spectrum. I just got a 400 Air D2 pro from Matt Z that works for them and it seems like a hecking bomber.

Have you gotten to throw the MX-1 yet? I felt like the OS Mid East their biggest lineup hole and that might have fixed it.

I have heard raves about the air spectrum. I just got a 400 Air D2 pro from Matt Z that works for them and it seems like a hecking bomber.

Have you gotten to throw the MX-1 yet? I felt like the OS Mid East their biggest lineup hole and that might have fixed it.

I have not gotten sent any yet. With my old arm it is not anything I have a glaring need for anyway.

I absolutely adore the PA-5 though. So much fun to throw.

I have not gotten sent any yet. With my old arm it is not anything I have a glaring need for anyway.

I absolutely adore the PA-5 though. So much fun to throw.

It is very nice. If I were to putt with a Prodigy disc that is the one I would pick. The feel is really nice.

Pa5 is the best new disc that I've thrown this year. All the superlatives of the Pa4 flight with better hand feel. The glow shimmer plastic is very nice as well, and just tacky enough for jump putting. Excited for 350G version.

Latest posts