• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Throwers - Build me a Bag!

iLessThan3DiscGolf

Par Member
Hey guys! I've been watching Prodigy very closely, as they are based out of the town I live in. I also play with a few guys who work at the factory/warehouse and they're all very stoked about their job and their discs.

With the release of the PA3, and my love for beaded putters, I've decided I'm going to make the jump.

So, if you would, please suggest/build a bag for me! I don't need a FULL bag, just a good Prodigy 'starter' bag to cover all the major shots. I'll use this as a good place to start my bag. Thanks!

Years playing: 3 (on 2nd year after long break)
Arm Speed: Intermediate
Distances: Driver-350;Mid-300;Putter-240
Bag: Grip EQ A-Line

Putters- pa3

Throwing putters- 400s Pa4 and 400s Pa2 will cover your over-under stable slot assuming you will have a thrower pa3 for straighter shots

Mids- depends on your preference for plastic and flight obv
M1 for OS, 400s m3 for stable to os, 300 m3 for stable, 400g m4 fod stable to US

FW- F2 (beefy teebird/banshee) f5 (a better stalker, very straight) f7 (river-ish)

DD's
Consistency is all over the place here tbh, d1 are nice, about as all over the place as destroyers in stability.
Flat, stiff, high plh ones are PD2 ish, i like these

Production run D2 are like a seasoned DS with a bit less glide

D3 are all over the place, i like lighter, and flatter. They have some turn and can handle some wind.

D4s can be money, some mold up more Os than a new 3, just have to look at the plh really. I suggest throwing someone elses if you can, and base your purchase off of that

Cant comment on d5, only thrown one

PA3 for putting
PA1 (overstable shots) & PA4 (stable/understable shots) for driving putters
M2 overstable midrange shots
M4 (400G/300S) stable/understable midrange shots
F2 overstable/stable fairway drives
F3 understable/stable fairway drives
D4 understable distance drives, rollers
D3 stable distance drives
D2 overstable distance drives

Latest posts