• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus ProBag

Muskiebite

Par Member
I was surprised to see there isn't a dedicated thread to the Prodiscus ProBag or as Marshall Street calls them the jet pack.

These bags come in two sizes the smaller 20+ and larger 30+. Both bags main compartment hold 17-19 discs, Putter pocket quiver that holds 3-4 discs, and side pockets to hold additional discs to get their namesake 20+ or 30+, they also have a built in rainfly, dual drink holders and tons and tons of storage.

Right now there is a sale on their Prodiscus Fanpage on Facebook the 20+ for 170€ ($190ish) or the 30+ for 200€ ($225ish) and you get your choice of 10 discs to go with it, this is a amazing offer and I'm highly considering getting one. I love their discs so just getting the free discs would be worth it.

I recently ordered this package deal from the Prodiscus Fanpage. Got the 20+ and very excited for its arrival. I've heard nothing but good things about these bags. Have a friend that owns several backpack style bags, all the most popular brands and he swears by the Prodiscus.

One of my good buddies is always going through bags. This year alone, I've seen him with 4 different backpacks. When he got the Prodiscus 30+, he said that was the last bag he'd ever buy. It seems to be an excellent pack, we'll see how she holds up.

My first edition 20+ jet pack is still going strong 2.5yrs now.

I had mine for a year then sold it. There's very little I can negatively say about it. The bag was extremely well made, comfortable, and perfect for tournaments. My only complaint is that I had a hard time keeping the bag from tipping over when it was under loaded, which was more often than not. In the end, it was a bit of an overkill for what my few local courses have to offer.

I bought my 30+ used in 2014, so now it's almost 4 years old. Still going strong. It almost looks brand new, only thing that gives away its age is the bottom, there's couple markings but nothing too bad. I have nothing bad to say about this bag, I absolutely love it.