• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Agreed that max weight ones tend to be more flat, but I've had 40 in my hands and the weights and colors and flatness are all over the place.
I keep saying this, but even the worst ones are not "domey", by any stretch.
These RC3's are all flat, but some are flatter than others.
Geez, from what some people are saying, I expect to find a Mamba with a RC3 proto stamp on it.

i did hear from gggt that they were making another special run but it will be even more limited than this from what i heard

Big Bird stamp, dealers are limited to 25.

This may work out, but I'm not sure they're doing it on purpose, but...

If they have a big, heavy stamp, like the big bird, it may assist in flattening the disc.
Just a thought...

sold all my protos in a day without an online store.... not going to hesitate to buy 25 big birds. everyone who didn't get a proto will still want one of those...sell them in no time. Generally Innova's proto releases have been a crap shoot...but the buzzz leading up to this one was a no brainer.

So for all the crap innova is getting about the weights of these, ive benn throwing my 165 and man am i digging it. The thing is just straight, really makes me second guess all my other heavy rocs

So for all the crap innova is getting about the weights of these, ive benn throwing my 165 and man am i digging it. The thing is just straight, really makes me second guess all my other heavy rocs

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

Nobody seems to be listening, but unless you intend to sling the RC3 300'-350', you should NOT be throwing max weights.
It is best used in lighter weights unless you have a cannon for an arm.

There, I said it again.
Will somebody please listen??

Damn I love the big bird stamp, I'm gonna try and snag a few of these. Are the selling them through the Factory Store? Any idea what time on Monday morning they are going on sale?

Latest posts