• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

So what do you think the odds of the production run being Mcbeths? I'd laugh really, would make the originals a fraction of their current value.

I see no reason to hold onto the McBeths. I get it there are not many of them. But not hard to find a roc that flys the same now. The current run is pretty dam close to the McBeths. I got rid of mine as I see so many others doing. Hopefully production of this disc will be board flat. All my proto's and BB's are 2.50 or below.(ELNINO Scale)

Rocky-4

Got a couple more today at $16 each:
2012-12-30_20-01-32_94copy_zps7edd80e8.jpg

The two on the bottom for me & the two on the top for a friend. These were the last of the 180's & they are flaaaat! There were three 166-167g Big birds left in the bin with nice stamps but I left 'em.
Here's my collection:
roc3all_zps80a96b70.jpg

DGV did great by me also. I might have bought the last one, it was a 177 orange with the american flag stamp just like in this picture. :thmbup:

thats what i got from them also :p

Can anyone tell me what stamp this is?

Don't be jealous but this was the second to last BB at DGV. $20, 180 and flat. :)

speu7l.jpg

Last edited: