• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

I have heard that PM wasn't big on this Roc. So who knows if it will have his Sig or not. Hopefully if it does it will be a bit different from the ones out already.

i skimmed the last 10 pages or so and didn't see any production run numbers.

anyone have some real info on how many of each BB and proto were made?

my local pro shop said innova told them 10,000 protos and 2,500 BB's ...

so yea ... word is they have another batch of BigBird ROc3's available ..
our club prez just got the email ..

As he said ... hope no one paid too much for them :p

Yeah, they ran off another 10,000 :p

I would like one for <$20.

I'm in love with my proto star thrower and have no problem swallowing having paid $25 for each of the 7 I have (3 Proto Stars, 1 2x Stamped Proto Star, and 3 Big Birds). Got the Proto Stars from fatbackbob (received TODAY! all mid 170 weights), and the Big Birds from DGV (I'm still waiting on hearing back about the 3rd one, but I got a dayglo with rainbow, and a dark purple with gold camo so far both 180) I played a whole round today with just my 2x Stamped Proto Star and it held every line I put it on (I also carried my putter). I scored better on Charlotte's Angry Beaver than I had in months with my whole bag.

If they in fact stamp another 10k Big Birds, I'll be able to round out my collection with some flag & party time stamps. If I can pay stock price for them, I'll put a nice flat one with a fancy stamp in the bag. :thmbup:

i have a nice 167g proto stamp with a lil dome in the bag..i actually love it..anyone else like the lil domed light ones?

threw mine yesterday for the first time before our tournament.i gotta say im liking them.i was throwing a 176 and a 180 and found both to hold pretty consistent lines.i plan on getting my glow hole 7's and these together to make the choice between the two....we'll see

Here's mine. Inked it up and threw it right away. What a waste it would be to just look at it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• InnovaRoc3174Champion-BigBird.jpg
    InnovaRoc3174Champion-BigBird.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 256

Still limited to only 25 per dealer so still pretty rare.

I'm still new enough to this game that I have a hard time comprehending collectible vs. real discs with which one plays the actual game. :shrug:

im no collector..im more of a flipper..i tried collecting but i have a hard time just pinning $30 wall,so i just sell it

Was lucky to snag one at glide in Madison. He had some left good deal, snagged a pink with silver sparkle and a orange with rainbow stamp both max weights.

How do they throw compared to 03-05 champ rocs. Are they similar

Not at all similar to my 2003... My 180g 2003 is still overstable 10 years later. My 174 Roc3 is not overstable at all, it's straight-stable. There's a serious possibility that the Roc3 will knock the barstamp Buzzz out of the bag.