• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Profile Enhancements

Customer Service

Tim,

At your real job if you can turn work around as quickly as you do here you must be the star employee. (I hope that DGCR doesn't take away from your real work.) If any company offered the customer service that you do here it's Fortune 500 for sure!

Everyone, check this out. Late on a Friday night, 23 min after I make a request it's done! Who else does that anywhere?

Thanks for:
1) My rating distribution- I'm lazy, so it's great to have it right there when I open My Dashboard.

2) Sorting- I forgot that it already sorts by state, even though I was the one who requested it before. I guess it's not obvious enough. I think that when people see a list they assume that it's sorted by the first entry (City) not the 2nd (ST)

3) Vote totals- I understand what you're saying, but not sure why you don't want to display the totals.
3a) I often roughly look over the totals to get any idea of how reliable a person is.
3b) Many people are tracking their status toward a level of Trusted Reviewer and want to know how many yesses they have. (OK, I'm one of those.) The TR is a great incentive for people to add quality reviews but also quantity. Seeing the total just saves them having to add it up themself. Could you put it at the bottom, so that it's unobtrusive, but you'd find it if you scroll someone's whole list?

Awesome job here. I've run out of superlatives to describe DGCR. You rock!

Latest posts