• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prohopkids Tourney Bag feedback please!

prohopkid

Birdie Member
Vitals:
Years playing/experience: DG almost 1 Year
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: RHBH primary, RHFH secondary (approach and mid)
Throwing Style: RHBH, RHFH, OH, Push putt

Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Wizard: 200'; Buzzz: 300/320'; PD: 350/380'

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: Double elbow dislocation and fracture, right elbow 3 titanium screws, left elbow ligament replacement.
Other sport proficiencies?: BMX, Swimming, powerlifitng, gymnastics

What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: Mid range game and putting game seems alright, but its where I want to improve. Looking for that one super distance driver to break 400ft on the regular. Also cant push putt outside 15 feet, i loose all guide. Whats a good out of the circle putter?

Specific areas of desired feedback: Looking to replace my ESP Buzzz because I flip them. Would like to know if i have too much or too little of anything. A discmania replacement for my flick, and avenger ss would be great too.

Bag:

Putters:
(2) D-p1x (Push putting inside/outside the circle) (used)
P-p2 (Driving putter) (used)

Mid:
Glow-MD3 (OS mid) (new)
SG-MD1 (Stable-anny mid) (new)

Fairway:
C-FD (Tunnel shots/fairway anny) (used)
S-FD3 (Primary flick disc/ approach shots) (used)
First Run C-FD3 (back up for the other fd3) (new)

Driver:
C-PD (Distance driver that keeps is flight) (used)
P-PD (Distance driver, working on beating into a straight flyer) (slightly seasoned)
C-CD2 (Uphill shots) (new)
S-CD2 (Cranked open field type distance driver) (new)
Z-Avenger SS (Distance anhyzer) (seasoned)

Utility:
Z-Flick (utility tomohawk) (seasoned)

For super distance driver, get a latitude 64 opto raketen, all things equal I get 20-50 feet more with this than anything else in my bag, or have thrown, the misslin is a nice beefy pairing with it.

for 20+ foot putts, I find using a mid for a push/spin hybrid putt is great for keeping them low, you don't have to loft them as high to get the distance. My favorites here are latitude 64 gold line mace and opto compass (both great mids in their own right as well)

Thanks just switched from trilogy to discmania....
I thought you weren't allowed to putt with mids. I'll give it a whirl.

Latest posts